Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

Sever

Hi, I just received a Magic Realist Press Fairytale Tarot with a missing Page of Wands but two Nine of wands.
Anyone wants to trade the page for the nine?

firecatpickles

If you contact babaprague she will be happy to send you the missing card.

motsa

I have an extra partial deck of Wisdom of Avalon Oracle cards, if anyone needs a card replaced. It is the new version of the deck, with the path marker cards that have individual pictures (a couple of the top end cards are missing, hence the reason I have this set for spares).

Briar Rose

Storm82 said:
If anyone didnt see my previous thread:

Im looking for some cards for my artwork (such as paintings) .

It can be from any deck, in any size (and even broken cards!)

dont throw away your sad torn cards.... I can make them a part of some artwork with some other cards

(if you want something in return, please email me what you wich for and Ill see if I can find it for you)

Storm, I am sending you a PM. I am sorry it has taken me a long time to finally get to this. I have some spare cards, if you still are looking.

Bernice

Angel Tarot

The Angel Tarot. Made in Japan. Published by US games. A marseille type deck.

The following cards arrived damaged. I have been unable to replace them via the seller:

2 Coins
The High Priestess.
The Fool

Some pics of this deck are here:

http://www.tarotpassages.com/angel5.jpg

Bee :)

Oddity

Tansey said:
looking for the 9 cups in the cosmic tarot, older version or a place to buy the older version .

Bernice said:

The following cards arrived damaged. I have been unable to replace them via the seller:

2 Coins
The High Priestess.
The Fool

I've got those decks, both are used and missing some cards. If you don't mind used decks, I'll check if those cards you're looking for are still there...

Bernice

8 new 'singles' cards!

Thank you Oddity - I got your pm :)
---
It's taken me a while to identify these single (new) cards, but here they are now:

Moon: Old English Tarot

Ace Cups: Druidcraft (GONE TO A LOVING HOME)

9 Cups: Spiral Tarot

Ace Wands: Crystal Tarot
(one with the peacocks on the cardback)

The Magician: Cat People Tarot

The Sun: New Pallidini

7 Cups: RW USGames.
1# Starry cardback with roman numeral. 2# Starry cardback with english text "SEVEN" title, and "CUPS" at the bottom.

Bernice

Bernice said:

2 Coins
The High Priestess.
The Fool

Thank you Oddity :) They arrived yesterday. I've shuffled them into the deck = they're great!

Oddity

Bernice said:
Thank you Oddity :) They arrived yesterday. I've shuffled them into the deck = they're great!

I'm happy it worked out so well! :) Thanks for letting me know they arrived safely. Have fun!

FatesLady

About a year ago, my dog at my Gilded 9 of Cups. I was crushed because it was my favorite deck at the time, and I rushed out and bought a whole new set just to replace the one lost card. I just discovered this thread, and wondered if anyone had an extra 9 of Cups from the Gilded Tarot to pass on?

Fair warning: I will probably sell/trade this deck if I can complete the set since I do not need two copies. (But I also don't need 77 spare cards!)

Blessings, and thank you all.