Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

gregory

I have a Color Your Own Tarot - Chernik/Dioria Columbia - I have 2 Chariots and no Queen of Wands.... can anyone help ?

I just got it out to colour it and to my HORROR..... I COUNTED the cards when I got it, but did I check to see what they were ?? Nope. Heartbroken gregory seeks your help here..... :(

Dusk Till Dawn

gregory said:
I have a Color Your Own Tarot - Chernik/Dioria Columbia - I have 2 Chariots and no Queen of Wands.... can anyone help ?

I just got it out to colour it and to my HORROR..... I COUNTED the cards when I got it, but did I check to see what they were ?? Nope. Heartbroken gregory seeks your help here..... :(
I can help.
Let me know your Address, and I'll ship it to you.

Mimers

Mystic Dreamer and Star That Never Walks Around

I have an extra Fool card for Mystic Dreamer by Llewelyn

Also for The Star That Never Walks Around, I had been missing a card for ages. The Wheel card. I finally have gotten a new copy in trade and so I have pretty much the whole deck available now for any one missing a card. I also have an extra book if one needs just the book.

FatesLady

FatesLady said:
About a year ago, my dog at my Gilded 9 of Cups. I was crushed because it was my favorite deck at the time, and I rushed out and bought a whole new set just to replace the one lost card. I just discovered this thread, and wondered if anyone had an extra 9 of Cups from the Gilded Tarot to pass on?

Fair warning: I will probably sell/trade this deck if I can complete the set since I do not need two copies. (But I also don't need 77 spare cards!)

Blessings, and thank you all.

Got the card, thank you very much. :)

hippiewitchie

I just received a motherpeace ( the larger one) without an 8 of swords. Anyone out there have an extra by chance?

photokat

Looking for:

Rider Waite, University Books, 10 of Cups
Rider Waite, University Books, 4 of Pentacles
Rider Waite, University Books, 7 of Pentacles

I have

Rider Waite, University Books, Ace of Swords
Rider Waite, University Books, 8 of Pentacles

Universal Waite (1990) Six of Cups
Universal Waite (2003) Six of Cups

New Palladini, Death
New Palladini, Temperance

Egyptian (Alasia), Knight of Wands

Jolanda, Devil

Crystal Tarot, King of Wands
Crystal Tarot, Hanged Man

Old Path, Ace of Pentacles

Thoth, Large (1996) Ace of Wands

Balbi , various cards available

gregory

First pair: New Palladini

Second batch:

Alasia's Egizi; Jolanda; Crystal; Old Path

photokat

gregory said:
First pair: New Palladini

Second batch:

Alasia's Egizi; Jolanda; Crystal; Old Path

Thank you!

gregory

Seeker*13* said:
I can help.
Let me know your Address, and I'll ship it to you.
It's here. I love you even more ! Thank you SO much !