Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

Amary

My best friend gave me her copy of the Pracownik Dragon Tarot tonight, but it's missing the Wheel of Fortune. If anyone has this card lying around, I would be most appreciative. :) Thank you.

karen0205

Revelations Tarot by Zach Wong

I am looking for any card for the Revelations Tarot.
I just need any card that has the regular back so I can
print out one of the Happy Squirrel cards Zack made
and add it to my deck.

THanks!

AJ

That squirrl card is priceless!

The Strength card from my Spiral tarot has gone walk about,

I've turned this place upside down and have been looking for it turn up for months. I'm losing hope.

Can anyone help?

MoonGypsy

Hi everyone! i know this is a long shot, but i am hopeful. :heart:

i had an unfortunate accident with the "10 of Coils" and the "Anvil"/Emperor cards from my beloved IronWing deck. i have tried contacting Lorena B. Moore, but as yet have had no response.

HELP!!! This deck has become a part of me and i feel like i have wounded one of my dearest friends...:eek:

With a hope filled heart,
MoonGypsyxxx

nisaba

AJ said:
The Strength card from my Spiral tarot has gone walk about,

I've turned this place upside down and have been looking for it turn up for months. I'm losing hope.

Can anyone help?
PM me with a postal address. Now.

nisaba

nisaba said:
PM me with a postal address. Now.
<astonished> Gosh, I have the *strangest* feeling that I'm about to do something nice for someone. I just can't understand it. <grin>

GeorgiePorgie

GeorgiePorgie said:
So if anyone out there in tarot land has a Fool from a Mythic which has the dark blue backing with the scrolling rectangular pattern (like this) I would be very appreciative if you could send it my way. I would find some way to make it up to you, I could send you a tarot bag or Mint M&M's or something.

I wrote to the publisher and they can't help me. :(
I am bumping my post of January 2009 - just in case?? :(

zan_chan

nisaba said:
<astonished> Gosh, I have the *strangest* feeling that I'm about to do something nice for someone. I just can't understand it. <grin>

isn't that just the worst feeling? Haha

you would make a great new yorker, nisaba :)