Mercury Retrograde in Scorpio - Oct. 12-Nov. 1, 2007

Barbaras Ahajusts

At 03:38 hrs UT on October 24, Mercury slips back into Libra, the sign of the Scales. Mercury retro in Libra suggests trouble by lawsuits through partnerships or an unfaithful marriage partner. Art and music tend to be a focus, but be sure to keep track of the tickets and make those bookings carefully. People think they are being objective, but actually they will be more likely to dither, not trusting their intuition. In many cases, more emotional finesse and less intellectual analysis is needed. Kidneys may play up due to nervousness and stress. Drink plenty of pure water to keep that kidney filtration happening.

Keys Words
Stay calm
Adultry busted
Carry Notepad
Get drunk..I mean rehydrate with water
Let your gut do the talking (not with cheese cake)
Kick everyone to the curb and listen to your stash of favorite music

I guess that means I can't get drunk, fool around calmly and kick everyone out so I can do it all again to the beat of "Beat it?"
Darn...I was so hoping I could really enjoy the rest of this retrograde.
Hey..I could always pretend I'm crazy and that way no one would want an explanation to why I was;
drinking with an adulterer, writing notes, and devouring music? ;)

I have to laugh. After what has happen in the last two weeks, its either that or crawl under my desk and play with my grandsons toy cell phone! :eek:

:DBarb

Barbaras Ahajusts

What a great day Thursday the 26th was as Merc slipped backwards into Libra. I was totally shocked for what happen. Not only was it quiet on the homefrt, well only a smidgeon of excitment, but online was a blast with a friend who let her hair down and we cut up so bad, we were in tears!

The smidgeon of excitement was when my youngest daughter decked the pedifile father of her daughter, outside our courthouse and the sheriffs and deputies said they didnt see anything!
I cried.
Justice is out there, but watching the slow progress of it going through the system makes one crazy.

So, Libra whatever you are doing bass acwards, I accept anything else you do, with a shrug, because you did brighten my day on this one! :D :D :D

Whoo hooo, go bass ackward Libra!
Today is a reunion of my siblings, so lets hope that isn't dramatic too. LOL

Indigo Rose

Barbaras Ahajusts said:
I have to laugh. After what has happen in the last two weeks, its either that or crawl under my desk and play with my grandsons toy cell phone! :eek:
:DBarb

I can relate. :eek:

cherryberry

ney ney ney, I never really paid too much attention to the planets:rolleyes: and now for the first time am considering it! I just read a note about the mercury retro...thing :D and was intruiged so I checked it out here.

Very eyeopening!!!! I actually noticed the changes at myself this and last week and it seemed to come out of the blue and surprised me so much! I found myself being much more stubborn and bothered by topics dicussed at the workplace! Whereby since ages I was totally chilled out! So I just couldnt figure it out!!!

UNTIL now, makes all sense now! Whats happening after the mercury retrogate?? I understand it takes until middle of november (from one of the links in this thread) huiiiiiii, well at least we know why things are different than usual!! :)

bladeraven

I've gotta find out how the retrograde is affecting my natal chart....With it being a full moon it seems like it's brought out the ugliness in everyone it seems...Lol

Barbaras Ahajusts

It has brought out the worst

Today was insane. My youngest has let her script for her phychic meds go unfilled for a week. OMG...then her father and her go to battle.

Now he admits his right kidney is failing and is going to go in to the ER, but not untill the 2nd of Nov.

No its not just ugliness..its crazy insane!

I just want everyone to take a deep breath and think about other peoples feelings.

On my side of the tracks I'm getting to know a gal I have known for a few years now. I am really enjoying her personality. I never gave her credit for who she really is. I like her even more.

Shessh!

Barbaras Ahajusts

Almost over...almost!

On my side of the tracks I'm getting to know a gal I have known for a few years now. I am really enjoying her personality. I never gave her credit for who she really is. I like her even more.
After reading what I wrote in the above quote...I know this retro was insane!
That girl went into a tizzy and ripped me and another up one side and down another. Then another relationship was canned over it. Geesh!

I even noticed my grandson having a rough time.
I'm just glad this is almost over. Maybe a bit more of stuff coming up to the surface, but it can't be as rough as it has been. Surely not! Just a zit or two to clean up after if it plays out quietly. Cross your fingers and hide under your desk! ;)

Soon we can deal with Mars rx in Cancer. The physical will come into play then. Wow..My 7th house too. Can I be so blessed...:neutral:

Barb

frelkins

You know, I actually have no belief in astrology at all. Except for the last week, my email gets lost, everyone misunderstands what i'm saying to them, and 2 friends have stopped talking to me altogether suddenly, in a fit of pique over said lost email.

What is going on? It had better stop! :) soon!

cherryberry

exactly the same for me! Never paid attention" But same experience now!nyone knows what come after the retrograde?? Something to look forward to?? :D

bryghtrose

Ugh-- that was the worst Mercury retrograde I've ever been though. Normally, they don't have much of an effect on me, but this one kicked my ass.

From http://www.alphalifetrends.com/mercuryretrogradeoctober2007.html
Mercury retrograde in Scorpio/Libra impacting your 9th house - You will be setting new and different goals for yourself and you will want to also pursue higher education in areas that you have a natural affinity toward. You will also consider different paths than you have in the past because your emotions are now calling to you in a different way. You will make some very important shifts during this mercury retrograde that will change the course of your life and your connection with others.

I guess you can say that having my work building completely close and throw my coworkers and myself to the wind has changed how I connect with others. I'm certainly closer to my students, and to my team members. I've had to make some changes in my home life, though. I've drifted away from some of my old friends due to work. I've become closer to other people, though.

I'm not sure where the car accident fits in with this, other than Mercury retrograde f-ing with me.