Mercury Retrograde in Scorpio - Oct. 12-Nov. 1, 2007

Barbaras Ahajusts

Welcome to my world..:eek:)

frelkins said:
You know, I actually have no belief in astrology at all. Except for the last week, my email gets lost, everyone misunderstands what i'm saying to them, and 2 friends have stopped talking to me altogether suddenly, in a fit of pique over said lost email.
What is going on? It had better stop! :) soon!

Exactly!
I have 2 odd internet relationships..if you can call them that..that always go bump or boom in the night when certain Merc Rx hits. Jiminey crickets and holy cow I can love them to pieces or hate their guts. I hate feeling way too!

The only thing left to go through is the residual of all these actions. Maybe a slight bump or hump, but we are over the worst. It should be quiet now. BUT..don't forget Mars goes bass acwards come the 15th. I believe it will be in emotional watery Cancer.

Sigh...
Barb

GoddessArtemis

Mercury has finally gone direct. However, though we can all breathe a tiny sigh of relief, this planet's trickery is not over yet. According to a few astrological websites:

Some astrologers consider that the "Mercury Shadow" begins some three weeks before the actual retro station (when Mercury passes the point of direct station for the first time), but I am more inclined to think that the really noticeable peculiarities begin when Mercury slows significantly, a few days before the retro station. This period of "Mercury Shadow" extends to the Return date, some three weeks after the direct station. Bear this in mind, because experience shows that the effects of the retro period are still marked during the "shadow" phase. Some of the most characteristic annoyances often occur just after Mercury makes the direct station, while he is crawling forward before picking up speed.

Furthermore, as a refresher, here's what Mercury affects in our lives:

In general, Mercury rules thinking and perception, processing and disseminating information and all means of communication, commerce, education and transportation. By extension, Mercury rules people who work in these areas, especially people who work with their minds or their wits: writers and orators, commentators and critics, gossips and spin doctors, teachers, travellers, tricksters and thieves.

Mercury retrograde gives rise to personal misunderstandings; flawed, disrupted, or delayed communications, negotiations and trade; glitches and breakdowns with phones, computers, cars, buses, and trains. And all of these problems usually arise because some crucial piece of information, or component, has gone astray, or awry.

It is therefore not wise to make important decisions while Mercury is retrograde, since it is very likely that these decisions will be clouded by misinformation, poor communication and careless thinking. Mercury is all about mental clarity and the power of the mind, so when Mercury is retrograde, these intellectual characteristics tend to be less acute than usual, as the critical faculties are dimmed. Make sure you pay attention to the small print!

Hang tight. With Mercury going direct today, there will be a few bumpy starts and stops along the way, until this planet finds his feet again and stops stumbling around the galaxies...creating a bit of a havoc in all our lives.

In another week, things should feel a bit more settled down.

GA

Wonderwoman

Not all bad...

At least for me...there have been some down and out moments during the past few weeks but I have to say that for the most part I have "recovered" some experiences/people I lost several months/years ago...I even recovered some of my self-esteem. I passed a very difficult examination today and on my way to be fully licensed at my agency. Today. the last day of the retro.
I think this mercury retro meant "returning" to me...;)

Azarial

Is it just me, or was that the worst mercury retrograde ever? lol

bladeraven

Nay...not just you...was experiencing it here too and it was a woozy

Barbaras Ahajusts

residual fallout

I need to look over hubbys chart, cause the last few days he has topped off in anger outburst. Odd, too. While everyone else was going nuts, he was calm. Go figure. Maybe he is the oil and zits I was pondering?

This was the worst retro for me this year. I'll take the second one we had any time. I do need to go back and review. Not that I can control others, but its nice to understand who is going to go bonkers and who is ok to be around.

Wild ride, this one!

Barb

GoddessArtemis

Merc retro always kicks me in the balls (if I had any real ones :D)...but this one was no worse than most.

However, though it's technically supposed to be "over" since Nov. 1st, it's actually still playing havoc with things--the shadow side of it, or something.

Me and quite a few friends have been experiencing moodyness, problems with electronics, etc. You'd think the darned thing was still in effect. From what I understand...it's going to feel like that for another week, then calm down.

I also read that Mars moved into Cancer (on Nov. 6th, some say the 12th) and will stay there until Jan '08. Must read up what that relates to and how that's creating such emotional messes all around.

GA

Sophie

It's not direct yet - it's stationary direct - which in many ways is worse than retro. Nothing happens until the 17th, folks...

And we have Mars retro between the 15th Nov and the 30th January to look forward to! Wey-hey, energy going back to front! DON'T pick a quarrel during that time!

GoddessArtemis

Fudugazi said:
It's not direct yet - it's stationary direct - which in many ways is worse than retro. Nothing happens until the 17th, folks...
Is that true? Then no wonder I've been in a pissy mood all this time! So another 10 days to go yet....oh, goody.
And we have Mars retro between the 15th Nov and the 30th January to look forward to! Wey-hey, energy going back to front! DON'T pick a quarrel during that time!
This is going to be hard to stick to, as there are a few heads I'd like to knock off right about now....grrr.

GA

Sophie

GoddessArtemis said:
This is going to be hard to stick to, as there are a few heads I'd like to knock off right about now....grrr.
Mars in reverse - just think about it! It makes you pick fights and then PULLS THE RUG FROM UNDER YOUR FEET! I'm working on a mantra: "Mars Retro Means More Measure". Mind over nuclear matter, I think...er...hope ;)