Midnight Masquerade Minors

December Fairy

What number is your deck? I haven't got mine yet, wondering how far she has gotten?

gregory

#12. What number are you expecting ??

aibhlin

Aw... this makes me wish I was not a poor student (though, to be fair, many things make me wish I wasn't a poor student).

gregory

aibhlin said:
Aw... this makes me wish I was not a poor student (though, to be fair, many things make me wish I wasn't a poor student).
Ahem. I am a poor NHS worker (those outside the UK - let's think - oppressed public service worker...). Being broke is a perpetual problem. But I need to cheer myself up to stay sane. I shall curtail my activities when I retire in July ! I hope I will not be too broke to buy anything - but I shall be happier no matter what :D

aibhlin

gregory said:
Ahem. I am a poor NHS worker (those outside the UK - let's think - oppressed public service worker...). Being broke is a perpetual problem. But I need to cheer myself up to stay sane. I shall curtail my activities when I retire in July ! I hope I will not be too broke to buy anything - but I shall be happier no matter what :D

I do buy things to cheer me up, but I'm already sending myself to a writing course thingie this summer which might be expensive and I don't get to work enough to even cover that so... I think the apropriate thing to say here would be *sob*.

Alta

gregory said:
PS here you go then (she hopes) (Marion - where are yours ???)
Right here! I posted them not long after I got the cards.

Thanks for posting.... I missed it earlier, just saw it now. M

December Fairy

gregory said:
#12. What number are you expecting ??

Thanks, # 16 will be on it's way to me when it's ready to go. :D

6 Haunted Days

I'm wondering if this deck was finished or......? Thought maybe I was missing the thread somewhere!

Chronata

Finished...oh there are days where I dream about that word...and what it means, and how awesome it will be when I get there...and there will be minors to actually read with...

but no...Unfortunately I am not even close...

There are the aces that come in the edition...and besides that the two cards listed in this thread...the three of Light and the four of jewels...

and when I have home computer access again...you will likely see the newly worked on (and soon to be finished) two of glass, and five of jewels.

But the main thrust for me at the moment is to finish all the pending orders in the Limited Edition majors..and then someday when I get ahead...to really focus on painting more cards!

I miss it so much! You have no idea!

Making the editions takes a lot out of me at the moment...though I am exploring options to make the work easier.

But someday soon...I hope this thread becomes an ongoing process again, ands I can share the rest of the masquerade party with everyone!

Celice

Sorry for bumping such an old thread... I was just wondering if the artist stopped working on the minors for this deck? Or if another edition was ever considered? It is so beautiful!

I would directly PM Chronata, but I've PMed her before and never gotten a response. I guess full inbox?