Minors for All Hallows~ Full Of Gothicky Goodness!

Chronata

Thanks, EraserQueen, nicki, Eco, Haunted days, and jackdaw!

I am excited to be able to get a few done at a time!

I love the ace wands too...that card is in loving memory of my familiar, Boo!
One of three very dear souls that this deck is dedicated to.
(the other two will be in future cards as well.)

Share...yeah...the 2 cups is still not quite what I wanted. I may re-do it at some point...or it may grow on me. Anyway, that card to me has always been about partnerships and union...a marriage that is a contract rather than a love affair (although it may have that as well)
I put the emphasis on the contract part pretty hard.

Jackdaw...ah! Now I have to explain! Which is good...because sometimes I draw very intuitively, and I don't know why I do what I do until afterwards.
Which happened with the Ace of swords...

It does look a lot like the Hanged Man doesn't it?

The reason is that the Ace of swords is pretty much the only card I read in reverse. Which of course,insanely enough, never gets reversed because of the way I shuffle...but anyway...:D

The figure prompts me to see the world in two distinct planes...rightside up...upside down, duality, black and white.

the card was almost done in black and white because I always liked the extremes that this ace represented...but it needed color, as it didn't look right next to the other cards.

So...as a stage combat person for many many years I have come to associate certain things with a sword's position. When it is held upright, you are getting ready to begin, on the attack...held downward is the first movement towards a parry...a defensive move.

The ace to me has always been about the extreme trial of beginning a new plan of attack, but it can just as quickly turn and become a defence of one's ideas and position.

That's pretty much it for the most part...the dragonfly is airy, logical, distintly removed, and warns against illusions.
The figure is masked to represent the need to become whoever you need to become to get the business done. Even if that isn't your honest and authentic self.

More to come soon! I am happy to report that The Limited Edition deck will now be in AT's database, and soon available through Tarotgarden! Yipee!

Chronata

Sorry these took so long to get up here...I promised them at least a week ago, but my scanner was on the fritz...and then my keyboard gave out!

So, now I can show you the newest...there will be a bunch more very soon as well! (probably in another week or so!)

Enjoy...here is the 5 of discs, and the 4 of cups.

Attachments

• 5 discs.jpg
    5 discs.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 152
  • 4 cups.jpg
    4 cups.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 152

Pumpkin

Love the new cards. I know when my daughter see's these I am going to have to buy a deck for her also.
Can't wait for the full deck. Then again, I have to...lol

6 Haunted Days

Soooo excited! Can't wait! Hurry!

Yes I am impatient. :p

Gardener

oh, Robyn, these are just SMASHING!!! It makes me so greedy for the full deck, I can't tell you how happy I am that you are making new cards. Yippee and hooray!

nicki

Yipee

New cards to look at and well worth the wait, great job

nicki

Pumpkin

Chronata said:
So, now I can show you the newest...there will be a bunch more very soon as well! (probably in another week or so!)

Can't wait to see what you've been working on.
My majors should be here within the week. I can't wait to get my hands on it and see it in person. :D

yaraluna

CHRONATAAAA WHERE ARE YOUUUU????!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SO want to see the progress and my deck in the mail soon!

~no pressure~ hehe!

yara

Sar

Cuties, Chronata!

Chronata

Hey Look!

More cards!

:D

(and yes...those discs are wheels of cheese...:D)

Attachments

• ah4 disc.jpg
    ah4 disc.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 134
  • AH7 sword.jpg
    AH7 sword.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 133
  • AH8 sword.jpg
    AH8 sword.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 129
  • ah queen wand.jpg
    ah queen wand.jpg