Mouse/Snake dream?

strangebrew

the interesting thing is that the snake is the predator and the mouse is the prey.

so first of all you think you are bitten by a mouse from behind, you can't see it. It's a surprise attack! The mice in Lenormand is niggling small problems which are bothersome. So first you think it's an animal which is not "so" bad for you, it's niggling and annoying, but it wasn't the not so bad option.

but then omg it's a snake! Snakes appear in my dreams often in anxiety dreams! I have been chased by them quite often. In fact it kept reoccurring and posted about it years ago and someone suggested the next time to turn around not 'run' from it. The snake is a bigger threat than the mouse. So I think the dream is anxiety about hidden things, things you can't see or know.

Your dream could be....

- a premonition, something is about to come to light that was hidden

- worrying about things that haven't happened in daily life and this is anxiety. Well live right now for the moment! no one knows what will happen to them in future in precise detail. We just have to have faith and keep calm.

- literally represents your ex, as a "negative" snake image

- snakes though have positive symbolism, knowledge, medicine, etc. Maybe healing and transformation. In Adam and Eve the snake represented temptation of knowledge. Perhaps it is the bite of a realisation about something.

just some of my rambling ideas :) :heart:

Daniel :heart: ~ thanks for typing this..so interesting! Well i reckon it is my ex because apart from that dream, he has been coming into them a lot and i am not encouraging that, in fact, the opposite, i have been doing some intense letting go work....maybe he feels it and is hanging on. I believe from what i sense, his lifestyle now, is pretty low...low as in snake like ;)

xx