My Crystal Ball

Tanga

"My Crystal Balls"

OK, So - here's the photo of my crystal balls... (this may not work as I'm not really techie)
http://www.pinterest.com/0b51p9mb5qti2n2/photographs-of-interest/

They all live in different places in my home.
The white Crystal Ball (Selenite) is called Biancaneve (Snow White) and you can have some idea of the 'eye' presentation that I mentioned which reminds me of the Eye of Sauron in 'The Lord of The Rings'. The orange Crystal Ball (Calcite) is called Zoom!
The fractures in Zoom! refract light so when you look in you see little rainbows along those lines. They are both softball sized.

The red coral was given to me as a graduation present by my Zero Balancing (a type of bodywork that I do) mentor.
The tiny little blue chap is made of Lapis Lazuli and reminds me of looking at the Earth from space.
The twinkly green thing (called Twinkle) is made of Green Goldstone. :) (a man-made stone - when monks where trying their hand at alchemy or something originally).
I've always loved goldstone - particularly blue - because it reminds me of the night sky and hence, all the Pagan connotations of the night, plus the Egyptian Goddes Nuit is the night sky - my first Pagan Deity love (she holds back chaos from her husband Geb - the Earth, with her body).

Then the 3 eggs: Rainbow Obsidian was purchased on my very first crystal and psychic awareness class many years ago (that's where I got "stuck" in an Ametrine for a week).
the silver and brown is Sphalerite and Heamatite mix - I was intrigued with it. It's really heavy for it's size and has to sit on a metal ring. Last is Labradorite.

And the two black Obsidian mirrors. The large one was cut and polished by the market vendor himself. He holds a crystal stall regularly in central London and gets alot of his pieces from abroad in exchange for sending money to the supplier so he can send his kids to school (I think it was Brazil).
:)...

celticnoodle

WOW! What a GORGEOUS collection!!!

I so see what you mean with the white selenite ball! Snow White is a GREAT name for her. I can imagine getting swallowed up in that ball with that large eye in it. wow!!! And, yes, it does remind you of the Eye of Sauron in The Lord of The Rings movies. Very cool.

The "silver and brown is Sphalerite and Heamatite mix" egg is very interesting! I love the pattern in it. I can see why you are so intrigued with it too. Its beautiful too!

All of them are absolutely lovely. Thank you so much for sharing them with us. :)

GotH

Tanga

Here's your pic... (in case the link gets removed for some reason)

Thanks so much for posting them! :)

My eyes keep bouncing back between Snow White and Zoom. Do these two work together somehow?

Just so you know, I would NEVER touch your spheres but I want to hold Twinkle! Yes, that was the first feeling I got when I focused on that one. (I know I sound like a weirdo but I don't care!)

The next thing that I noticed was the red coral and the green egg. I can totally glimpse scry with those. :)

They are all beautiful! I love how you call it the Divine Family. :D

GotH

OOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo Pretty and more OOOOOOOOOooooooooooo pretty pretty pretty :)

WANT ONE!!!

So So so so beautiful, you lucky lady,

Thank you Mags! I really love my first ball and really need to work more with it. This one is like opening up the ultimate History and Science Fiction book.

:heart:

Tanga

"My Crystal Balls"

Goddessofthehunter - many thanks for the photo. :)

"My eyes keep bouncing back between Snow White and Zoom. Do these two work together somehow?"

If you lived down the road I'd invite you to check 'em out and see. I've never thought of that.

"Just so you know, I would NEVER touch your spheres but I want to hold Twinkle! Yes, that was the first feeling I got when I focused on that one. (I know I sound like a weirdo but I don't care!)"

That was/is my reaction to Twinkle too. Lol. Also - hir reminds me of Christmas trees which makes me feel all jolly - and also bags of children's sweets. As a child I would go down the bottom of the garden with my father to choose and cut down a tree (My parents had a very large garden). Then later - I'd watch the new one being planted in it's place.

"I love how you call it the Divine Family. :D"

My mother watched me with some interest whilst I was photographing but refrained from comment.
My cat likes the green (Labradorite) egg. She figured it could make a good toy.
Lol.

MagsStardustBlack

OK, So - here's the photo of my crystal balls... (this may not work as I'm not really techie)
http://www.pinterest.com/0b51p9mb5qti2n2/photographs-of-interest/

They all live in different places in my home.
The white Crystal Ball (Selenite) is called Biancaneve (Snow White) and you can have some idea of the 'eye' presentation that I mentioned which reminds me of the Eye of Sauron in 'The Lord of The Rings'. The orange Crystal Ball (Calcite) is called Zoom!
The fractures in Zoom! refract light so when you look in you see little rainbows along those lines. They are both softball sized.

The red coral was given to me as a graduation present by my Zero Balancing (a type of bodywork that I do) mentor.
The tiny little blue chap is made of Lapis Lazuli and reminds me of looking at the Earth from space.
The twinkly green thing (called Twinkle) is made of Green Goldstone. :) (a man-made stone - when monks where trying their hand at alchemy or something originally).
I've always loved goldstone - particularly blue - because it reminds me of the night sky and hence, all the Pagan connotations of the night, plus the Egyptian Goddes Nuit is the night sky - my first Pagan Deity love (she holds back chaos from her husband Geb - the Earth, with her body).

Then the 3 eggs: Rainbow Obsidian was purchased on my very first crystal and psychic awareness class many years ago (that's where I got "stuck" in an Ametrine for a week).
the silver and brown is Sphalerite and Heamatite mix - I was intrigued with it. It's really heavy for it's size and has to sit on a metal ring. Last is Labradorite.

And the two black Obsidian mirrors. The large one was cut and polished by the market vendor himself. He holds a crystal stall regularly in central London and gets alot of his pieces from abroad in exchange for sending money to the supplier so he can send his kids to school (I think it was Brazil).
:)...
Wow Tanga. Such a beautiful collection. All I have is transformers, Barbie and cars in my house..... Nothing so pretty, just toys.

PrincessPaulina

WHOAH! what a treasure trove of ball handlers experiences. I'm thrilled to have bumped into you all here. :) Cheered me up after miserably having to cancel my week of work because I have a kidney infection.
And - I've not finished going through all of the thread yet - this will take me some time.
Hello, Tanga!
How wonderful to have you join this little group ~ I really enjoyed reading your posts, as you convey such a strong sense of wisdom and mindfulness :)

I have 2 softball sized balls. One is made of Selenite and thus reminds me of the Moon and all the connotations that go with that (I'm Wiccan. Could even add here: Goddessofthehunter... is that Artemis?).
Because of the way it's patterning creates a sort of 'eye' - it also reminds me of the Eye of Sauron in 'The Lord of The Rings'. I love that about it.

Yes, I saw this Selenite sphere in the pictures you posted, very interesting!
It almost reminds me of frosted glass, like when beer mugs are placed in the freezer, or of ice!

I, too, have a Sphere resembling an eyeball, or when rotated appears like the moon going through its fazes, only mine is made of Calcite ~ the one I call Bethany.
If you follow this thread far enough backwards you will come across the image.

On the subject of "hearing things". When I'm working in this field/mode (by mode I mean, when I'm "in the intuitive" - this can be when I'm attempting to be so for a reading, which I do rarely, or just here and there when I'm just "listening", whilst working as a therapist) my hearing comes to me like a thought that pops into my head. As if someone has whispered the thought in my ear, though I didn't actually hear them - but then, the thought is there large as life.

This happens to me all the time, as well, but I didn't associate it with being 'clairaudiant' until Celtic Noodle's post below.
Just now I googled "Clairaudient", and one of the 1st sources describes it as "receiving messages in thought form" -- in which case, it seems like there's some overlap in terminology between 'clairaudience' and 'claircognizance' ("knowing").

When I consider the different ways I receive mental messages: sometimes they come in words or sentences that just pop into my consciousness (which as of now I will associate with 'clairaudience'); while at other times I become conscious of a new concept or answer to a question, but not necessarily in word form, and this is probably what is meant by claircognizance.

by-the-way I once got "stuck" in an Ametrine crystal for a whole week - because ofcourse it was a week before I could return to the crystal training class to ask what I should do about it).

So I have 3 questions for you regarding this situation:

- Can you recall whether, like me, prior to getting 'stuck', you'd never even imagined such a possibility?
Or had you heard of this happening to someone else, perhaps had the thought of it being possible?
- What did being stuck in the Crystal feel like, what were you experiencing?
- In the end, how did you get out/stop being stuck?

Then on a kinesiology course by the seaside - whilst we were discussing said same topic, one of the practitioners looked at us all and said "Shield myself from my clients??? - why would I want to do that? - how could I then interact/serve 100%? I'd never do that!".
It had not even occurred to her that she could be "adversely affected" in any way by other/outside/fall-out of energy/or baggage from her clients - hence she never was. It was then that I understood just how much the power - if you like - is "all in our heads"

Thank you so much for this story, I think it is quite an extraordinary coincidence that you suddenly appeared here, with confirmation for a very specific spiritual awareness I'd just experienced!

Since you posted this, I've thought quite a bit about the kinesiology practitioner, and my own prior obliviousness to the possibility of 'getting stuck'.
Suddenly, I was struck by an awareness of the Fool Archetype, specifically that sense of naive fearlessness he conveys, as he is about to step into the void.

When I was first learning to read Tarot cards, struggling with figuring it out and finding my own groove, one of my major breakthroughs came with experiencing just how immensely helpful it is to approach the cards with a "child-like sense of wonder", playfulness, and fun!

Even when I was doing a heavy spread for myself, especially on a difficult or painful topic, I would 1st find that place of wonder & play ~ which is difficult to do in troubling circumstances, but for that very reason it is necessary, because if I'm not ready to 'step' away from my problem, I probably am not objective enough to be reading on it myself!

This is the same attitude I use to approach Crystals ~ even when I momentarily felt intimidated by 'entering' Racheil, the black Obsidian, I maintained that sense of play & childlike wonder!
Perhaps I WAS being Foolish about leaping into the Obsidian, since in their careless play kids do sometimes get hurt; and yet they seem to bounce back & heal from the scrapes & bruises so much faster than adults, while learning faster and being generally more open to life!

Re Obsidian balls: Definitely all about "The shadow" imo. I have 2 black obsidian mirrors.
It's also (on the subject of ritual) for me, the best form of protection - because as well as reflecting "right back at me" it also reflects back everywhere else - i.e.unnecessary influences go right back where they came from.
Fantastic observation of Obsidian's protective quality, Tanga!
I immediately picked up on this from Racheil, but had not connected it to the stone's reflectivity ~ makes perfect sense!

I find this thought form more satisfactory for me than any other forms of shielding. To self-shield (and I don't need to practice this ritual much anymore these days) I imagine my aura taking on the mirror reflectiveness of obsidian or black tourmaline (though not necessarily turning all-black. In my minds eye, it looks abit like the body shields the Atriedes warriors used in 'Dune' - if you've ever seen the original movies. Or like the camoflage shielding of the alien in the movie 'Predator') and in so doing also rendering me semi-invisible.

Love these shielding visualizations!
Huge Dune fan here, I've even read the book ~ these techniques will definitely be added to my repertoire :)

I recently experienced a similar sensation, when I asked AA Michael for protection and to help me create a shield ~ suddenly, as I visualized it, I felt a physical vibration around me, which was pushing the rest of the world out of my personal space.
The best way I can describe this sensation, is if you imagine the way two opposing magnets repel each other; my shield was one such magnet, while the rest of the world (all reality outside of my shield) was its counterforce.
Needless to say, this mega shield is not for everyday, and does take energy to maintain!

Well, it was lovely to 'meet' you, Tanga, and I hope you're feeling better!

PrincessPaulina

lol! me neither. Not again, anyway. :laugh: did that once already-with our daughter, who is now 32. Coincidentally, I am also in a Moon/Hermit year! :laugh: However, most of my moon/hermit year is ending with having gained much wisdom in areas of my past--which will help me to push forward in my now beginning 'new' year of the sun/wheel of fortune. :thumbsup:

Thanks so much for your feedback, CelticNoodle, as always so positive & supportive!
And its nice to know that someone else "gets" what I was going through with my teenage monster (um, I mean 'daughter')!

Just to clarify, I'm also currently in the next cycle (Sun/Wheel/Magician)!
The events I posted about Racheil & my purse getting stolen occurred back in July/August, but I didn't feel it was the right time to post them earlier.

I almost posted for you to look in the alley for your purse and belongings minus the money-or in a garbage can if near by. This is exactly what happened to my sister, and her purse and belongings, minus monies--were found in the woman's bathroom trash can later. Glad you were able to get most of this stuff back now.
I got back 2 things -- Phone + Tarot cards.
Still had to replace all my makeup, and the purse itself.
The journal I had in it was irreplaceable, from the point of view of all the random info I'd accumulated in it over 3 years..

But still, the incident taught me a lot!

thank you for this, I'm going to look up these cards later, as I'm more of a visual reader. But its very interesting that you got the Ace of wands twice and the World card twice, don't you think? Both very good cards, too. Seems like this card is showing that you will be using this crystal a lot (Ace of Wands) and finding it works well for you in getting the messages you seek, (The world). though these are my thoughts at a glimpse of the cards overall. The hermit also makes me feel like you will learn much from this sphere. :)
Yes, it was cool that several of the cards repeated, but the actual images do have very different vibes!

unfortunately, the link wouldn't work. :( But, I really like that the 'wild' card was the balance/justice card. :D sounds pretty good, don't you think? :)
Hmmm, that's strange, can you try it again:
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/543950461218093069/
Please let me know if it still doesn't work.

celticnoodle

having a hard time sleeping - again. :rolleyes: I detest nights like this. So, I made a cuppa tea and came here to hang out till the tea takes its hopeful effect and will help me to fall asleep. :)
I got back 2 things -- Phone + Tarot cards.
Still had to replace all my makeup, and the purse itself.
The journal I had in it was irreplaceable, from the point of view of all the random info I'd accumulated in it over 3 years..

But still, the incident taught me a lot!
:( Oh, I'm sorry that you didn't get more back. But I am glad you did get your phone back and the cards too, at least!

Hmmm, that's strange, can you try it again:
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/543950461218093069/
Please let me know if it still doesn't work.
yep, now I can see them. thanks!

As for the Sun/Wheel--I forgot to take it further to the Magician! WOO HOOO!!! I think you and I are in for a fantastic year then! :thumbsup: I love both the Sun and the Magician card. I never was a fan of the WoF. I just don't really 'get' that card. But, I do know it CAN be a positive card and being with the other two, I have a very positive feeling about it. What a great trio, eh? :D

PrincessPaulina

I was brought up in the atmosphere that children are to be seen and not heard. Thus, my sibs and I often kept our mouths shut and just listened. Or at least, I listened to all their stories. I enjoyed their experiences. Too bad I just didn't realize then the abilities I had. Too bad also they didn't help us all to develop more. In my family--it was definitely thought of as an individual path. :(

I sense a note of regret here, CelticNoodle, and it makes me sad :(

As a Roman Catholic, do you believe in an afterlife?

My mom passed away 6 years ago. She was a Fine Artist, and had mastered pretty much all the mediums (Oil, Watercolor, Pastel, Ink, etc.) At one point she tried to teach me drawing/sketching, but I was too busy with other things, and then she was gone. When my daughter began to exhibit a strong inclination for drawing, I again internally mourned my mother's passing, and mentally "sent" a message out into the Universe for help in directing my daughter, if my mother could hear me.

Within 2 weeks I was at a used book store, and came upon a copy of "Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain", which my daughter became practically obsessed with; that book taught her A LOT, and she learned to sketch in a very short time! I also kept running into drawing instructors, and have since found a good person to teach my daughter art ~ quite a bit of help and synchronicity from the Universe followed my plea for help, and required very little effort on my part to actively seek out art instruction.

When I ask for guidance or protection, among other invocations (to my Guides, Guardian Angels, etc.), I always mention my Ascended Ancestors.
In my opinion, it is never too late to learn from them!

Sudden insights pop into my mind all the time, from a source outside of myself (what is now commonly referred to as "channeling"), and who am I to say where the information comes from ~ passed relatives could certainly be a source, in my opinion!

I've done several Tarot spreads, where I was certain that my mother was weighing in, based on the sense of humor coming through, and the nature of the advice given; the Crystal Ball could be another way to connect with the energies of relatives who have passed on.

Finally, being genetically linked to our ancestors, I think we are biologically & psychologically predisposed to seeing things from the same perspective, coming to similar conclusions, etc.
This isn't to say that my mother can still teach me to draw, in exactly the same manner as she did when she was alive, but perhaps her energy & love can direct me to someone who can!

And hey, you're a talented Tarot reader and a very nice person, so perhaps the way it happened was ultimately for the best?