My kitty died...

beekie

Yesterday my kitty died :( She went quickly at home while I comforted her.

Of course I am a wreck but I couldn't help but notice this interesting little pattern:

She was 16
Died on the 16th
In year 2016

This translates to The Tower and while it's obvious this cards speaks to upheaval and rebuilding of foundations, I still feel there must be an alternate message in there. I don't know much about numerology either.

I haven't actually done a reading yet on this but was hoping for some additional insight as to the number 16 and The Tower in this particular situation.

Thank you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Padma

((((Beekie)))) it's hard to lose a fur kid... :heart: Wishing you peace, and wishing her a lovely Rainbow Bridge experience :heart:

Tower might refer to how she passed away - perhaps a small heart attack? If you weren't necessarily expecting her to go, as well, it may have been a shock to you. I know you didn't draw a card, but if you are thinking of the Tower in regard to her passing, that might be part of it.

It will certainly have rocked your world, to lose her...

In regard to the number 16, in numerology it would bet reduced again to 1+6=7; Seven people tend to be hermit-like, and quiet and withdrawn. Or, a Seven time frame would advise you to do as the Hermit does (though I know Hermit is 9, not 7 - but I was referring to the interpretation of the number 7, here). 7 would also indicate the Chariot, if we are talking again about the tarot; showing that there would likely have been no way to prevent her from passing on; the progress from one life to the next would happen, one way or the other.

Those would be my thoughts on it, anyways. :heart:

scorpiogirl

Just want to send you a hug! Sorry for your loss. <<<<<hugs>>>>>>>

Adriana

Oh no, so sorry to hear about your kitty! :( Big warm hugs to you

I don't know so much about the numerology. I was thinking that you could maybe ask the cards what the meaning could be? But yeah, tower is quite sudden.
It's so sad, but Im glad she had you with her when she passed.

Pami619

I think a significant change would happen after your cat died.

I'm sorry to hear for it.
I have cats and it breaks my heart reading your post.

GotH

So sorry for your loss Beekie.. :(

celticnoodle

((:)heart:))) so sorry for your loss. may your kitty R.I.P.

I googled the numerology meaning for 16 and you can read it here: http://numerology-thenumbersandtheirmeanings.blogspot.com/2011/05/number-16.html

not sure if it sounds anything like your little kitty or not--but if so, I hope you'll share it here.

Having lived till the age of 16 was quite a blessing, I think! Your kitty must have been very well loved and taken care of by you. :heart:

tarotlova

(((((:)love:))))) sorry for your loss

Shaymus

So sorry to hear about your kitty. I know the feelings you must be having. it does get easier, and you'll still see her in the corner of your eyes.

As to the reference of the Tower, this card is essentially a card of liberation, from what is binding or limiting us. it's breakthrough.

Shay

Honeysun

Sorry for your loss, beekie ❤️ *hug*