Mysteries of Old Castle..........New Lenormand in the making...

garmonbozia

LOL, it's not "official" until the 23rd, but the deck is going to be available shortly. After the 23rd I will begin to make "The List" of those interested. :party:

I would like one also.

And if there is a list for when the Lilac comes back into print, I definitely would like one of those as well.

tarotlyn

:heart::) Please put me on this list and also on the list for the re-print of the Lilac deck as well...

thank you so much!
:heart: HUGS
Lyn

daphne

How can we order this?

greatdane

Dimensions?

I figured some kind ATer here must have it and could give me the dimensions? Please?
It's coming my way and I am going to have a case done for it. Out of all the lenormands I have looked at scans of, this is the one that spoke most to me.

Bluefeet

I figured some kind ATer here must have it and could give me the dimensions? Please?
It's coming my way and I am going to have a case done for it. Out of all the lenormands I have looked at scans of, this is the one that spoke most to me.

It's a lot larger than average Lenormand decks, each card measures 4 1/3" x 3".

greatdane

Thank you enchanted shadow!

I appreciate it! :)

Glitterbird

OH you lucky lucky girl!! let us know all about it!!

greatdane

Counting the minutes, Glitterbird!

I love it from the scans, it is so....me! :)