Mysteries of Old Castle..........New Lenormand in the making...

Storm82

where can i buy this deck in europe?

greatdane

And it is so worth it! :)

Love this deck. It is unique. I have never been sorry I got it. I got mine from Hollywood Kat who is I think on ebay, but I got from her when she was in AT and gave discounts to ATers. Good luck. May it make it's way to you soon.

Village Witch

My deck has just been shipped! Ordered from etsy.com

EDITED: MY DECK IS HERE! It's lovely!

I haven't tried shuffling it yet. I always wait to cleanse my decks before use. I'll report back tomorrow.

Village Witch

Very pleased with this deck. A bit bigger than my other decks, but no problems here with shuffling or how the deck feels in my hands. When I drew the Clouds card, I first thought it was the Birds card as there are three birds flying across a cloudy dark sky. The name of the card printed on the left hand bottom corner clued me in. Glad I purchased.

greatdane

YAY Village Witch :)

Glad you got it and like it. It's one of my favorite Lenormands.

Disa

My deck has just been shipped! Ordered from etsy.com

EDITED: MY DECK IS HERE! It's lovely!

I haven't tried shuffling it yet. I always wait to cleanse my decks before use. I'll report back tomorrow.

I just checked Etsy and it says no charge for shipping when I put in my zip code- can that be accurate? No shipping from Russia to the US?

greatdane

That didn't take long, Disa :))

I LOVE mine. When you get yours, let's compare notes :).

Disa

I didn't order it. I was just trying to find it and see how much it is. IF it's $40 with free shipping that's a pretty good deal. My bank account is still hung over from all the Seven Stars purchases :)