Mystic Faerie Tarot

Carla

I just got Mystic Faeries Tarot, used, from an online seller on a different tarot forum. Now, I have been working with Tarot of the Sidhe and the Froud oracles since Beltane, so I guess that's why Mystic Faeries seems EXTREMELY SAFE AND LIGHT to me. But I think it is a pretty, delicate little thing and so I will set it aside until my One Deck Wonder finishes and have a look at it at some point. It's cute. I think it's interesting how the minors are strung together to create a tale that more or less ends up with RWS-ish meanings for each card, even though they appear somewhat non-traditional. But I don't know if that would get on my nerves over time.

Does anyone work with this deck regularly?

Mikayla

I just got this deck today. I saw it at the store and just couldn't pass it up. I have the gilded tarot and it's just so different. I really like the images I look forward to having a chance to use it!

Miss Divine

I bought it several months ago. but I already passed it on too. It was one of those purchases I regretted. The images inside the busy border are a bit small. Nothing popped out at me, so for me it was useless.

Crystalflute

Got this deck a few days ago. I am absolutely blown away by it! The imagery is beautiful, and just different enough from a RW type deck to draw in more interpretation. Adding to the "traditional" meanings if each card, the guide book offers a short series of stories within each suit, so that each card builds off the one before. Combining the book with more "traditional" meanings has opened up a whole new level of readings! I have had clients in the past couple of days who have been very impressed with their readings and what the cards have to say!

Yes, they do look a bit light and fluffy, but they are really hard hitters if need be.

willowfox

***Had it but sold it on because the suits just didn't work for me, when you start really looking at the cards you may understand why. The colours are great but the artist decided to use a "theme" which I personally don't like and I don't think works either.