Naughty Bits Tarot

HighPriestess

I've been keeping track of this deck's progress for a couple weeks now. It's a deck that's composed entirely of vintage nude pics. There's also a Deluxe Platinum Edition in the works; apparently in involves glitter! :D

Here's a link to the cards (nudity warning!) : http://submerina.wordpress.com/decks/naughty-bits-tarot/

I would totally buy this deck if I wasn't completely certain that my mom would notice it and freak out!

faunabay

I actually like the vintage look, but wish it wasn't all women. Although I understand most vintage nudity was of the female variety. :D

gregory

Yeah - I don't think there's any way around that... NICE imagery ! I like the colouring, too.

Carla

The Retro Booby Deck. Kinda cute. :D

Oink

That's fantastic! :D I appreciate that care was taken to choose a theme-appropriate (but not so "themey" as to be distracting) typeface for the titles. Type discord kills decks for me!

OctoberGwen

Is our own irmata creating this?! That is her blog, I believe.

I like it so far. You go, girl.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

strings of life

OctoberGwen said:
Is our own irmata creating this?! That is her blog, I believe.

I like it so far. You go, girl.

:heart: :heart: :heart:
It is :D! I discovered these yesterday so it's timely that someone posted about it. She's so creative and I'm sure the final package will be stellar.

I can't wait to see all of the cards.

nisaba

The Fates card (Wheel of fortune) is male nudity and female dressedness!

I love this! When it'c completed, anyone on a charity drive is free to give me a copy. I'll be your Tarot-slave forever. It'll add a nice touch of class to RED exchanges, if there ever is another <glares hard at cat* and Gregory>.

Medvsa

This is lovely! I'm not usually one to go for "erotic" type decks, but this is a different thing. I'll bet my male friends would suddenly find a burning interest in having me read for them with it :p

(p.s.-- nisaba, I'm pretty sure that's a woman in the Fates card, though I am looking at it on my tiny phone screen, so who knows)

nisaba

faunabay said:
I actually like the vintage look, but wish it wasn't all women. Although I understand most vintage nudity was of the female variety. :D
The thing is, it doesn't look tacky at all, as most contemporary nudity does, but more like high art. I love it.