Need a guinea pig....

Sharla

I'm thinking of trying out a GT but using Playing cards. I will be using the lenormand houses of a GT, with playing cards placed in each house.

I have used lenormand and playing cards together in the past...so just curious to how a GT would work. I'm just thinking that minus the pics on the cards the GT maybe easier to read.

Whoever takes the spot, i need a specific area to focus on.

And also, as i will be using all the court cards, then to figure out which ones representing you, i will look for what card falls in the house of lady/man and if say in the house of lady is 7 :heart: then i will be using the queen :heart: as your significator.

I've never tried this before, not even on myself....so bare with me, and obviously as usual feedback is required.

classy

Hey I would like to sit.

Focus on my love life please :D

Sharla

Thanks Classy...should be done in nxt hour or two.

Sharla

Jack heart....Jack club.....5 club.....9 diamond.....10 spade....4 club....3 spade....2 diamond

8 heart......2 heart....Jack spade...king spade....9 heart.....5 heart....7 diamond.....5 diamond

4 spade... 6 diamond. queen heart.. 4 heart.... 8 diamond... queen spade... 8 club... Ace club

7 club.......6 club..... 10 diamond... 9 spade..... king club......3 heart..... 7 spade.. 4 diamond

..............................3 club........2 club.......Jack diamond.....5 spade...............................

Hurrah.....finally sorted that out, had so much trouble getting this typed up and posted. I wanted to put all the PC card symbols in, but at the end i found out your only allowed to post maximum 22 symbols, not 36.

So this is your cards....i'll be back with your reading.

classy

Jack heart....Jack club.....5 club.....9 diamond.....10 spade....4 club....3 spade....2 diamond

8 heart......2 heart....Jack spade...king spade....9 heart.....5 heart....7 diamond.....5 diamond

4 spade... 6 diamond. queen heart.. 4 heart.... 8 diamond... queen spade... 8 club... Ace club

7 club.......6 club..... 10 diamond... 9 spade..... king club......3 heart..... 7 spade.. 4 diamond

..............................3 club........2 club.......Jack diamond.....5 spade...............................

Hurrah.....finally sorted that out, had so much trouble getting this typed up and posted. I wanted to put all the PC card symbols in, but at the end i found out your only allowed to post maximum 22 symbols, not 36.

So this is your cards....i'll be back with your reading.

Omg this is so cool :D
Thank you so much for your effort :)

Sharla

Im going to keep posting bits, just for you to be able to nudge me in the right direction if need be, i.e if im totally off track, then you can let me know etc....or if im correct let me know.

At least then im not wasting mine and your time writing out a load of gobbledygook lol.

So on each post give me feedback on what i'm putting....so i know if im reading them correctly, as like i said ive never tried this before.

Sharla

Here we go Classy....im starting, so your Single at present im seeing, and id say your not really ready to move forward yet in regards to a guy that you've recently separated from, as you still seem to be not so much focused on him, but focused on the past.

You still have this guy in your mind because he has landed in your house (lady), i think he's reluctant to communicate with you and he's maybe giving you the silent treatment of not replying back to txts or answering calls etc......and unfortunately i don't really see this is going to change.

You are taking this quite badly though, and your wanting him back, your hurting still and your feeling the heart break still of what you and him once had.

As the other queen has landed in the house of (crossroads) then there could have been another female that got in the way.

Is this guy someone you worked with ?

Sharla

This other female though i wouldn't say things were good between them, and the contact between them is going to be getting less and less, as the initial spark of attraction will not be there anymore.....i would say it was just a sexual fling between them , nothing more.