Experimenting with choosing a focus card

Kurenai

Hi guys,
It's been a while since I did a lenormand reading with a focus card in the middle. It never worked out well for me, but I thought I'd pick it up again.

Let me know if anyone is interested in getting a reading. My usual rules apply. Feed back is a must, no third party reading, no "how does XYZ think about me" type of questions.

Thanks.

CosmicBeing

I can be your guinea pig.....I can ask about an event that already occurred or a near future prediction....up to you.

Q: What kind of books did I purchase at the used book store last week?

Bonny

Hi K,

Advice for how to move into more peaceful times relating to / dealing with seeing C please?

lepleadian

can i ask what is in store for me and A

Tigerangel

Hi, I'm wondering if studying reiki shamanism is the right path for me just now, so if your ok with reading for that, my question would be “is learning about reiki shamanism beneficial for my Souls path?”

Thanks.

em_idol_twins

Hi,

May I ask, what was the reason/s that I didn't get the teaching post?

Thanks.,

Dartellus

Hiya Kurenai!

Who am I as a person?

Thanks!

Kurenai

I can be your guinea pig.....I can ask about an event that already occurred or a near future prediction....up to you.

Whichever works best for you... I really have no preference!

WolfSwan

What's coming up for me in terms of romance over the next 12 weeks?

Kurenai

Q: What kind of books did I purchase at the used book store last week?

Okay, here I got. I got:

fish-tower-book-coffin-stars

So, obviously you could see that I chose the "book" card as the focus. To the left of the focus card I see "fish" and "tower" which I am seeing as a sign of deepening your knowledge of academics. Now I am not sure if you're a student or not, or if you are enrolled in a class. However, from the cards it seems like an academic coursebook, perhaps in finance or religious studies (with the "fish"). With the "coffin" and "stars" card I am thinking it was probably an edition that is out of print, but is essential in deepening your knowledge in this area of study.

I hope this resonated.