New Alice Tarot Deck from Baba Studios!!!

12doggiepaws

Can't wait to get my little hands on that gem!!!

Le Fanu

I have just had a notification from Baba to say that my deck has been shipped, oh the anticipation :)
Me too! And another one to say I got loads more baba points for the full pre-order LE deck order.

The deck cometh.

TrainWreckx95

Did anyone order the companion book? I didn't but hope there will be more in stock when I get the extra $$:(

MoonGypsy

Me too! And another one to say I got loads more baba points for the full pre-order LE deck order.

The deck cometh.

Oh yes...the anticipation of it all! :) i am waiting for that happy shipping
notification...:heart:

Nica

I have to wait until September 9th for mine to ship since I am out on holiday... Grrr!!

Wow! So happy they started to ship out. A real dream come true!

Congrats to those of you who got early bird notifications!

Daemon Lover

Desperately searching my emails for a shipping notification......nothing..nada....nuts!

HuskyChariot

Karen just posted on FB that they are in the thick of shipping and sending out notifications... she requested that people be patient and stop e-mailing to ask if their deck has been shipped, illustrated with a screaming banshee vid, very funny.

Apparently they won't be done for two weeks, so those that have received their notifications already are very lucky indeed...

herself

Yep, just got my email today! And wowsers, my points have leapt up! I ordered the book too, as well as a rabbit bag. Exciting!!

annik

I also got my email. Very happy. Waiting for the mailman to come with the parcel.