New Deck I'm working on...

danielnogo

Hey havent been on the forums in awhile been going through some stuff :/ im so glad you guys are enjoying the deck!

garmonbozia

.the word Bouquet has been misspelled on both the cards and the booklet.

Daniel, has this been corrected?
Just checking before I order it.... Thanks!

Diona

Daniel, I recently came across your fb page for the StoryBook Lenormand. I love the look of these cards and have them on my wishlist. I was reading a bit through the previous post and came across some of your personal perseverance. Just wanted to give you a high five and tell you how awesome it is to see someone see their goals through thick and thin.

danielnogo

Daniel, I recently came across your fb page for the StoryBook Lenormand. I love the look of these cards and have them on my wishlist. I was reading a bit through the previous post and came across some of your personal perseverance. Just wanted to give you a high five and tell you how awesome it is to see someone see their goals through thick and thin.

Aww thanks for saying that! It has definitely been a long road but I'm not the type to just throw in the towel when adversity comes up, creativity is my life! Even if I had to live in poverty I would still find a way to create!