Offering 1-3 card readings for feedback & good vibes :)

Noni

Closed
Hi y'all

I'll be offering some readings this weekend using my friend's oracle deck. I've used it for myself and found it very useful and accurate. It is 78 card deck like Tarot it is in fact inspired by Tarot but different.
I'll be mixing these up with my Angel cards and crystals too for advice if you want. So depending on your question and vibes I might use a few different things.

*Mention in your question if you want me to pick an Angel Card or a Crystal for you in addition to the oracle card/s :)

So post away....
Only criteria is good positive peaceful loving vibes :D

amaya1

Hey i'm sending you positive vibes, a lot of laughter and love and energy

Coud u pull a card from crystal for me and Ab tomorrow night

BeyondtheVeil

Hi Noni!

Thanks for your sweet offer of a reading! :heart: Brightest Blessings, Hugs, and love to you!! :heart:

May I sit for you? If so, I would just like to know what is coming up for me the next two months {May & June} and any advice to help any obstacles/trouble?

You may choose either Crystal or Angel for my extra card.

Thanks love!
BeyondtheVeil

Noni

Hey i send you positive vibes, a lot of laughter and love and energy

Hi Amaya

Thanks for sitting :)
So just to be clear you want oracle card and crystal? (as you said "card from crystal")

Crystal is like stones you know it will be for advice it can't give like prediction etc I think.

amaya1

Hi Amaya

Thanks for sitting :)
So just to be clear you want oracle card and crystal? (as you said "card from crystal")

Crystal is like stones you know it will be for advice it can't give like prediction etc I think.
Ah sorry. Ok no crystal then 😁😁🐣

Noni

Hi Noni!

Thanks for your sweet offer of a reading! :heart: Brightest Blessings, Hugs, and love to you!! :heart:

May I sit for you? If so, I would just like to know what is coming up for me the next two months {May & June} and any advice to help any obstacles/trouble?

You may choose either Crystal or Angel for my extra card.

Thanks love!
BeyondtheVeil

Hi B :)

Thanks for sitting!

Choice (May)

It seems May is about choices for you where do you put your focus, your energy? you've to decide. Also you may get too distracted with the choices you have in front of you and not do much...so remember to exert you "choice" in matters.

Community (June)
You would want to connect with people beyond yours immediate family more like extended family, kindred spirits...you will feel a sense of belonging and stability growing or you'll seek it through the community.

Your Crystal advice is
Rhodozite
This crystal is about removing blockages, it cleanses and activates power. This crystal energy can help you to remove negative thought patterns and heal emotional wounds. It asks you to be aware of harmony around you or the lack of it. The energy of this crystal is Earth energy so connect with it and your home- the ground around your home or workplace may be in need of some healing.
The advice would be activate your power and cleanse blockages in your chakras. Be aware of your negative thoughts and seek harmony. Focus on healing through the Earth energy and do some healing ritual for your home or work place if you can.
Hope this helps!

Noni

Hey i'm sending you positive vibes, a lot of laughter and love and energy

Thanks for the beautiful vibes Amaya :)
Clarity
If you're seeking some kind of clarity between you and Ab then tomorrow night will help you get it.
Ponder and Plan
You and Ab might either come up with a plan or decide that you both need to think of making some plans.

Angel of Dreams
You can connect with this angel through your dreams and it is somehow connected with Ab and you I don't know how. But this angel asks you to believe in your dreams even if there are challenges in your progress.

BeyondtheVeil

Feedback for Noni

Hi B :)

Thanks for sitting!

I would just like to know what is coming up for me the next two months {May & June} and any advice to help any obstacles/trouble?

Choice (May)

It seems May is about choices for you where do you put your focus, your energy? you've to decide

Community (June)
You would want to connect with people beyond yours immediate family more like extended family, kindred spirits...you will feel a sense of belonging and stability growing or you'll seek it through the community.

Your Crystal advice is
Rhodozite
This crystal is about removing blockages, it cleanses and activates power. This crystal energy can help you to remove negative thought patterns and heal emotional wounds. It asks you to be aware of harmony around you or the lack of it. The energy of this crystal is Earth energy so connect with it and your home- the ground around your home or workplace may be in need of some healing.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for the reading! :heart:

May is about choices. Currently trying to figure out some relationships, trips, etc lol It really is about trying to figure out my focus lol Where to go.. what to do, etc.

June makes sense also as there are plans to go see extended family. Of course, they are in two different directions across the country. lol I will update in June if you need.

I really like the crystal card. I definitely need to work on some blockages, both emotional and other ways. Chakra system is probably a mess as well.lol I have been stuck in a very negative thought pattern about something. I am hoping that clears as I have been trying to be more positive about it and trying to look at it in another way.

You are really great at these readings, Noni! :thumbsup:

Thank you so much for letting me sit for you and for the great reading! It already resonates and it isn't even into June yet! :heart:

Hugs to you love! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

P.S. I hope that you will sit on my Lenormand Practice Reading thread when I get enough nerve to try. lol

Noni

Thank you for the reading! :heart:

May is about choices. Currently trying to figure out some relationships, trips, etc lol It really is about trying to figure out my focus lol Where to go.. what to do, etc.

June makes sense also as there are plans to go see extended family. Of course, they are in two different directions across the country. lol I will update in June if you need.

I really like the crystal card. I definitely need to work on some blockages, both emotional and other ways. Chakra system is probably a mess as well.lol I have been stuck in a very negative thought pattern about something. I am hoping that clears as I have been trying to be more positive about it and trying to look at it in another way.

You are really great at these readings, Noni! :thumbsup:

Thank you so much for letting me sit for you and for the great reading! It already resonates and it isn't even into June yet! :heart:

Hugs to you love! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

P.S. I hope that you will sit on my Lenormand Practice Reading thread when I get enough nerve to try. lol

Thanks so much for the wonderful and encouraging feedback :)
I updated your reading a bit as I felt that the advice part was not clear lol
Please take a look at the new one.
Hope it helps!
:)

BeyondtheVeil

Thanks so much for the wonderful and encouraging feedback :)
I updated your reading a bit as I felt that the advice part was not clear lol
Please take a look at the new one.
Hope it helps!
:)

Awww! Thank you love! {{{BIG HUGS}} It does help! You have a gift! Thanks for the advice! Sometimes I do require more 'direct" advice as I can get those stubborn blinders on and don't want to see it or do it. lol When given direct advice then I'm like.. yeah.. I should be doing that. lol

I will definitely do that as I truly feel like I need to get rid of these blockages. I am not really good at knowing what/which crystals will help me, so I don't have a lot. My first crystal was a citrine that a sweet AT member including in a deck that we traded. I always have kept it with that deck.

Thank you for putting such great effort into your readings! You can tell that you care about people and truly want to help. :heart: That is what I do also.. at least I try to do that.

Thanks for the added advice as that is clear and I will do that to help with my blockages and bring harmony. Do you have any rituals that you do? I was going to look one up on the internet, but if you have any that you would like to share.. feel free. If you are too busy no worries! {{BIG HUGS}}. Do you think burning sage is helpful? I want to get rid of negative and bring on the positive. I used to burn candles and incense all of the time, but my little one has asthma and I can't now. I loved burning those because it really put me in such a positive and grounded stage. Now I try to walk outdoors, but it doesn't help the inside of the house/space.

Many blessings and love to you!! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil