readings for feedback

silvereye

I will be using a combination of various Hayhouse decks, including Psychic Tarot,Angel Tarot and also the Gilded Lenormand and other DV oracles.

BeyondtheVeil

These sound fun!

May I sit? If so, What message or guidance do I need to know at this time?

Thanks for the offer! :heart:

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

pdmishh

I would love to sit if you're still reading?

Can I have a read on my love life? Some advice for guidance from my Guides

silvereye

These sound fun!

May I sit? If so, What message or guidance do I need to know at this time?

Thanks for the offer! :heart:

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Hi

The message to you is "empowerment" the oracle is telling you that you are more powerful than you realise. Perhaps lately you have begun to feel that you Have mastered a skill. Do you know what skill this is? Something that you have grown more confident about? In any case it would be wonderful if you can use your new skill to help people.

Dartellus

Hiya!

What message the cards has to me about Roberta M?

Thanks!

BeyondtheVeil

Feedback for Silvereye

Hi

The message to you is "empowerment" the oracle is telling you that you are more powerful than you realise. Perhaps lately you have begun to feel that you Have mastered a skill. Do you know what skill this is? Something that you have grown more confident about? In any case it would be wonderful if you can use your new skill to help people.

HI silvereye! Thank you for the reading! {{HUGS}}

I have heard that I am more powerful than I realize. I sure hope so at times lol I am not sure what skill I have mastered, but would love to know.
I do like to help people so that is great news :)

Thank you so much for the reading, Sweetie! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

Dartellus

Hi please elaborate on your relationship to the person in question.

Hiya!

This was a person that i was involved in the past...not anymore, but things are showing recently even in intuition...

silvereye

Hiya!

This was a person that i was involved in the past...not anymore, but things are showing recently even in intuition...

Hi the card shows that this person is someone who will unlock yout grief and sadness through his or her attempts to overpower or dominate you so it is not a pleasant encounter even if you do mert him or her again.

I asked the Angels how can you best deal with this person and the card "get more information" shows up so best not to directly contact this person. If you have commin friends or family members you might want to speak to them to gauge what his or her intentions are.

Hope this helps and i look forward to your feedback.