Offering Readings for exchange and fb :)

Janeytilllie

CLOSED
Hello everyone

No health or legal advice questions :)
Still a learner so don't take to much to heart xxx you control your own destiny :)

I have had a mini break from tarot. So I would like to warm up the old tarot reading muscles:D

Offering readings for exchange and feedback :)

I'm offering collections of tarot cards that I would like you to choose. I like the person choosing their own deck :)

Collections

The purple
Crystal vision tarot, purple lavender lenormand,conscious spirit oracle.

The love
Romantic tarot, mystic kipper, love for all season Oracle

The shadow
White and Saunders Tarot, under roses lenormand, House of night Oracle
(This combo is for those not afraid of shadow in their life's and want hard truths)

The gentle
Doreen virtue archangel tarot, the answer is simple Oracle, your spiritual journey cards.
(This combo is very sweet and gentle :) )

The traditional
Radiant raider waite tarot, pixies lenormand

Readings completed
butterfly 4868 = Completed

butterfly4868

I'd like to exchange using traditional RW if you're interested! I applied for a position with CTCL which I expect to be highly competitive. What are my chances of getting the job?

Thanks, what's your question?

Janeytilllie

I'd like to exchange using traditional RW if you're interested! I applied for a position with CTCL which I expect to be highly competitive. What are my chances of getting the job?

Thanks, what's your question?

Wow competitive indeed!

Your cards

Rw
Hierophant rx, knight swords, page pentacles rx.

Pixie lenormand
Whip, ring, Sun

Your reading

The knight swords and the whip are both saying the same, a competitive fight, rushing in guns blazing. I say the competition is fierce and very tense atmosphere.

I think you are either young, newly skilled, or feel intimidated by the job.

I see struggle but the ring and Sun are super cards together. The ring is about deals contracts next to the sun a happy deal and contact.

I'm thinking there may be roughness and struggle or a disappointment but somehow you are going to get a good offer that will bring you happiness. Either with this company or something else. nice cards but there will be struggle to begin with.

Hope you do get it xxx good luck :)

My Question

I went to my GP today. Why was my Dr Mr grumpy and very sarcastic to me and my bf.I'm absolutely lost to what rocked his boat. Was he mad at me or just having a bad day ?

Janeytilllie

Going off, be back in 2 hours :)

butterfly4868

Wow competitive indeed!

Your cards

Rw
Hierophant rx, knight swords, page pentacles rx.

Pixie lenormand
Whip, ring, Sun

Your reading

The knight swords and the whip are both saying the same, a competitive fight, rushing in guns blazing. I say the competition is fierce and very tense atmosphere.

I think you are either young, newly skilled, or feel intimidated by the job.

I see struggle but the ring and Sun are super cards together. The ring is about deals contracts next to the sun a happy deal and contact.

I'm thinking there may be roughness and struggle or a disappointment but somehow you are going to get a good offer that will bring you happiness. Either with this company or something else. nice cards but there will be struggle to begin with.

Hope you do get it xxx good luck :)

My Question

I went to my GP today. Why was my Dr Mr grumpy and very sarcastic to me and my bf.I'm absolutely lost to what rocked his boat. Was he mad at me or just having a bad day ?

Thanks Janey! The field I'm in is hard to find full-time work, hence why I believe it'll be super competitive. I'm not a teacher but I do work with children, which could be part of what you're picking up. I'm younger (30s), but not new to the field (I've been in the field between 5-10 years, though I completed my graduate education 4 years ago...perhaps you're picking up that). As long as something comes about that brings me happiness, that's all that matters!

As for your question, I pulled:

Ace of Cups - 4 of Swords - The Devil
Quint: Judgment

Was this the first time you brought your bf to one of your appointments? I almost wonder if the Ace of Cups symbolizes that your doctor was fond of you. My thought looking at your cards was that he was irked by your bf's presence. Patient confidentially and all that, unless your doctor really was fond of you. I think you the patient is represented by the 4 of swords, laying there on the exam table, and that he thought your boyfriend being there wasn't necessary, that perhaps he thought it was a little controlling (The Devil). Judgment as your quint says to me that he was irked with you about something, and with the Ace of cups and Devil, I keep going back to it being about your boyfriend being there.

Hope this helps, let me know what you think!

Janeytilllie

Thanks Janey! The field I'm in is hard to find full-time work, hence why I believe it'll be super competitive. I'm not a teacher but I do work with children, which could be part of what you're picking up. I'm younger (30s), but not new to the field (I've been in the field between 5-10 years, though I completed my graduate education 4 years ago...perhaps you're picking up that). As long as something comes about that brings me happiness, that's all that matters!

As for your question, I pulled:

Ace of Cups - 4 of Swords - The Devil
Quint: Judgment

Was this the first time you brought your bf to one of your appointments? I almost wonder if the Ace of Cups symbolizes that your doctor was fond of you. My thought looking at your cards was that he was irked by your bf's presence. Patient confidentially and all that, unless your doctor really was fond of you. I think you the patient is represented by the 4 of swords, laying there on the exam table, and that he thought your boyfriend being there wasn't necessary, that perhaps he thought it was a little controlling (The Devil). Judgment as your quint says to me that he was irked with you about something, and with the Ace of cups and Devil, I keep going back to it being about your boyfriend being there.

Hope this helps, let me know what you think!

Thanks for the feedback :)

Your reading was excellent. My bf always attends my appointments with me. I suffer extreme anxiety and I'm very nervous around people in irl. My bf supports me. I think you are probably right. My gp knows my problems but I think he's a good physical health doctor just not a good emotional/ mental health doctor and doesn't understand I need my bf with me sigh ....

Thanks for the reading made me feel better having a answer. :)