Two morning Lenny's for feedback and possible exchange

RAphrodite

Hi guys,

Have the Celtic deck (images below)
These are 45 in number, but I'm not using the extra cards.

I would love to read for some people for feedback. I will draw three cards. I'd appreciate it if there were no health or legal questions. Also I dont do predictive readings beyond 3 months.

Welcome

If someone wants to exchange, happy to, but feedback is crucial here.

empress's dress

Hi guys,

Have the Celtic deck (images below)
These are 45 in number, but I'm not using the extra cards.

I would love to read for some people for feedback. I will draw three cards. I'd appreciate it if there were no health or legal questions. Also I dont do predictive readings beyond 3 months.

Welcome

If someone wants to exchange, happy to, but feedback is crucial here.

may i? rara?! hello!

i the plumber and v came over. will everything with i the plumber be good going forward regardless if i ever talk to v again?

also extra q: why did v come over today -- didn't expect that? when we saw each other, we both pretended nothing happened. perhaps not so oddly, it was fun. at our best we joke around. and oddly, that is what we did today.

i will do 2 for you! if you have 2 that is. ask me anything. :)

nh786

Hi!

Will i be able to travel/take my trip tomorrow?

RAphrodite

Sorry, had a very busy day. Will do your reading tomorrow morning. If questions were time sensitive, please feel free to change them.

Sleep well!

RAphrodite

Hi!

Will i be able to travel/take my trip tomorrow?

Dog - rider - star

I'll be honest, am struggling a bit with the Lenormand star card. Just by looking at these cards, I'd say, no, you won't be able to. But if I delve deeper into them, I would say yes, but perhaps some other time, since

Dog rider - someone coming to you
Dog star someone famous, lucky
Rider star - auspicious message, hope

Sorry if I'm wrong here, but I look forward to your feedback since it will resolve a query about stars in my head. Something g yiure hoping for, something that will actually come true.

Thanks

RAphrodite

may i? rara?! hello!

i the plumber and v came over. will everything with i the plumber be good going forward regardless if i ever talk to v again?

Bear key woman

Yes. You may need some assertive ('manly') and compassionate ('womanly') energy here, if its there, yes, it will be fine

also extra q: why did v come over today -- didn't expect that? when we saw each other, we both pretended nothing happened. perhaps not so oddly, it was fun. at our best we joke around. and oddly, that is what we did today.

i will do 2 for you! if you have 2 that is. ask me anything. :)

Woman star garden

Woman star dreamer
Woman garden socialable woman
Star garden party, hope for sociability

he missed you, and wanted to be socialable.

Nah, no question, just need practise. So feedback welcome

pageofswords9110

May I sit will I be able to move into the SAR apartments?

RAphrodite

May I sit will I be able to move into the SAR apartments?

House fish key

House fish financial success at home, home based business
House key new house success at home
Fish key financial success

Yup, seems so by these cards you will. Or you may try to but a house. My guess is former

Let me know of you don't/do.

empress's dress

Bear key woman

Yes. You may need some assertive ('manly') and compassionate ('womanly') energy here, if its there, yes, it will be fine

no worries. there is v in the picture. i have no illusions anymore. it is not important how we get along. only that things get done. such a huge shift. dealing with limits and making the best. i the plumber will be in the picture. no worries about that now.

Woman star garden

Woman star dreamer
Woman garden socialable woman
Star garden party, hope for sociability

he missed you, and wanted to be socialable.

Nah, no question, just need practise. So feedback welcome

yeah v is back on the radar. no choice. better the poison you know, than what you don't know. he's a crazy, mixed up guy. but i totally know the package. these other loose cannons are too loose. i am happy he came over. he helped. and he made my living situation decision a lot clearer.

not friends. never friends again. but that isn't the point. not even doing business. just an exchange. and it's what it is. an exchange. it fits.

thank you. i had to call him a lot these last few days and he always picks up on the 1st ring. it means that the other thing is forgotten and water under the bridge. it is not forgotten, but who cares. needs are needs and we can fulfill each others' well enough.