Readings for feedback

sigato

I would like to practice more with Lenormand and I need your help.
Ask a question and I will do my best to answer. I do need your feedback. Thank you.

lepleadian

is G single?

sigato

is G single?

Stars Moon Man

Yes, G is single. I assume G is a man and by looking at Stars and Moon cards I think
he is looking for a possible date maybe.

Hearted

Count me in..

Is Ha the one who is calling me in the middle of the night at 3 o clock without number? And why.

lepleadian

Stars Moon Man

Yes, G is single. I assume G is a man and by looking at Stars and Moon cards I think
he is looking for a possible date maybe.

yess he is

could i ask pls what is going to happen for us? i'm single

sigato

Count me in..

Is Ha the one who is calling me in the middle of the night at 3 o clock without number? And why.

Ok, Very interesting:

Man Fox Lady

When I do yes/no type of reading I always use first card as an answer. If it is positive - yes, if negative - no. It seems to with the Fox card in the middle and Man and Lady on the side
that some person is calling you by mistake. I think it is not HA.

sigato

yess he is

could i ask pls what is going to happen for us? i'm single

Whips Lilies Man

I see that two first cards are Whip + Lilies and to me it is clearly sex. Man is the last card ant it is G. I think cards are saying that if you are looking for a hot night, that it could happen with a G, but I do not think he is looking for some serious relationship right now.

lepleadian

Whips Lilies Man

I see that two first cards are Whip + Lilies and to me it is clearly sex. Man is the last card ant it is G. I think cards are saying that if you are looking for a hot night, that it could happen with a G, but I do not think he is looking for some serious relationship right now.

actually he looks like "i like commitment" type of person but who knows :D

Hearted

Ok, Very interesting:

Man Fox Lady

When I do yes/no type of reading I always use first card as an answer. If it is positive - yes, if negative - no. It seems to with the Fox card in the middle and Man and Lady on the side
that some person is calling you by mistake. I think it is not HA.

Hm that is indeed interesting..but how can someone do that by mistake..
I geuss i will never know.
Thank you.

sigato

actually he looks like "i like commitment" type of person but who knows :D

Maybe he does like commitment, but from previous cards Moon+Man means seductive man and Whip+Lilies very sexual combination. Thank you for your feedback and good luck.