offering readings with Mythic Oracle

wind

CLOSED FOR NOW UNTIL I FINISH THOSE IN LINE - WILL REOPEN WHEN I AM BACK ON TRACK! PLEASE DON'T POST NEW QUESTIONS

last sitter in line: zayats

I am offering 1-2 card readings with Mythic Oracle. The readings are for feedback - do leave the feedback and don't make me chase you, please.

I will try to do the readings asap, but I may take a pause due to work and other obligations. If and when I pause, I will write it in my initial post. You can still leave questions when I am paused, but you will need to wait a little for the answer, sometimes perhaps till the next day.

You can see the oracle here:
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/mythic-oracle/

BrightEye

Hello wind,

What a lovely oracle. I have a question concerning someone I met last year. I keep having dreams in which we know each other far better and are far closer than we are in real life. What is the significance of those dreams?

Thank you.

Esk

Hi wind, i hope you're well :)
Lately i think a lot, too much, about my ex A because i miss him. I'm moving on slowly but it hurts me a lot to not be in touch anymore. I'd like to know if everything is really over or if there is a chance we could speak again in the future. My question is not really about romance, but any kind of relationship. Thanks

Bonny

Hi Wind,

Thank you for offering these!!

I remember you did quite a lot of readings for me a couple of years ago on the work situationthat I had left. Thank you for persevering and helping me understand the jealousies and corruptions that were at play there.

What can I expect in my life between now and Easter?

Blessings ,

B:)

wind

Hello wind,

What a lovely oracle. I have a question concerning someone I met last year. I keep having dreams in which we know each other far better and are far closer than we are in real life. What is the significance of those dreams?

Thank you.

Hi!
For you I pulled Chrion and Odysseus:

http://imgur.com/a/fo2Tm

Chiron shows healing - it seems this person had a big impact somehow on your life, it could be they provoked some deeper issues or made you recall what you need in your life. This is a person who can literally have healing qualities or your interaction was based on some kind of wound or perhaps some feelings of inadequacy or some issues that were touched (Chiron was an orphan, so with him we many times encounter our own inner lack or the feeling of being an outcast).
With Odysseus we see a strong, determined figure, a traveller, someone who goes into battles courageously. It seems that this person has this nature, perhaps constantly wandering, seeking, maybe also to compensate for any inner lacks. It may be that you cannot come closer because they keep voyageing or seeking other adventures...but in any case, there is a healing journey that somehow started for you, there is something to discover and see with regard to this person, in the sense of what they touch and provoke in you. They may reflect this wounded/healing quality, as well as someone who freely moves and is on a journey. It may be that this is the quality you seek in life or need to somehow develop.

In overall, you seem to have a journey with this person and it can bring healing and new awareness if you both allow it. But first, they would need to be more settled, more present, not to create too much of a distance with constant seeking, in whatever the form.

I hope this resonates.

think

Hey wind, good to see you. I hope you are well. I love this oracle, such strong cards.

I would love to sit if I may.

The relationship between me and K broke down, can I expect any efforts from him to reconcile or is it best to move on now?

mahafrins

tell me how AP feels about me currently?

How will things go with ASH(new person)?

nimblypimblycat

Hey there Wind :)

Can I please ask how CT feels about me?

Thanks
Lauren

BrightEye

Hi!
For you I pulled Chrion and Odysseus:

http://imgur.com/a/fo2Tm

Chiron shows healing - it seems this person had a big impact somehow on your life, it could be they provoked some deeper issues or made you recall what you need in your life. This is a person who can literally have healing qualities or your interaction was based on some kind of wound or perhaps some feelings of inadequacy or some issues that were touched (Chiron was an orphan, so with him we many times encounter our own inner lack or the feeling of being an outcast).
With Odysseus we see a strong, determined figure, a traveller, someone who goes into battles courageously. It seems that this person has this nature, perhaps constantly wandering, seeking, maybe also to compensate for any inner lacks. It may be that you cannot come closer because they keep voyageing or seeking other adventures...but in any case, there is a healing journey that somehow started for you, there is something to discover and see with regard to this person, in the sense of what they touch and provoke in you. They may reflect this wounded/healing quality, as well as someone who freely moves and is on a journey. It may be that this is the quality you seek in life or need to somehow develop.

In overall, you seem to have a journey with this person and it can bring healing and new awareness if you both allow it. But first, they would need to be more settled, more present, not to create too much of a distance with constant seeking, in whatever the form.

I hope this resonates.

That makes so much sense, wind! I can't see the images you linked to but I know the story of Chiron and Odysseus. I'm not sure who is who in this case. In my dreams she often appears as the wounded one and I as the strong one, but I don't know if that is a projection. There's great physical distance (oceans!) between us and we didn't have time to get to know each other well enough when we met. I'll leave more feedback later today when I've had time to ponder this some more.

wind

Hi wind, i hope you're well :)
Lately i think a lot, too much, about my ex A because i miss him. I'm moving on slowly but it hurts me a lot to not be in touch anymore. I'd like to know if everything is really over or if there is a chance we could speak again in the future. My question is not really about romance, but any kind of relationship. Thanks

Hi there, I am good, hope you are too!:)
Let's see about your relationship with A:

Rhea (protection) and Chiron (healing)

http://imgur.com/a/Khj6W

We see Rhea, quite pensive, deep in her reflection, at night - so this shows that things between you and A are now at rest, and you try to keep them safe, guard them, in your heart, still cherishing what was between you two. The swan in the image shows the gentle transformation occuring, but it is still hidden, like a mystery, so for now all there is to do is to guard it and keep it safe untill the Moon is full and ripe.

Chiron shows healing - so something needs to heal between you two; it looks A is someone who has been through pain and hence he is also prone to inflicting pain on others...you, as Rhea, are like his guardian. It seems your relationship was painful at times since you both needed to face deeper issues in order to bring them to light and heal them, and this process is still occuring.

Since we see the Moon in the Rhea image decreasing, the time to really bring everything out in the open is not there yet. If you take a look at Chiron, he is in the pose of defiance, his arms crossed, so that he can protect himself. It may be that you felt this quality on him, this woundeness and you wanted to help him towards healing and transformation, but until he is ready, there is not much you can do.

You have the wisdom and you did nothing wrong. You tried to help both of you through this night, but the issues he needs to heal are far greater...and not in your hands now. He needs to be left to his own devices, and when he heals, you will be able to reconnect again. Healing is occuring, trust that, but it needs to happen softly, gently, in secret, in the night...so for now just wait and don't forget to protect your own tender soul.

I hope this resonates.