Offering some fun 2 card readings:party:

snowmoon

what do i have to know about what to expect for person r in may? i choice 9,please.

mahafrins

Mice Mountain

Date with JS will help you release some frustration, you'll overcome some inhibition and find a resolution to a conflict [emoji106]

Things will go as per planned on Thursday's date, it will be sort of systematic :surprise:

Does this help/ resonate in some way?

Very good reading yes I am looking to release frustration and chill with drinks...

Conflict is inside if i should go for him but he is sweet so far so yes it should be fun and worth breaking barriers

Noni

what do i have to know about what to expect for person r in may? i choice 9,please.

Moshi Moshi Snowmoon :)

House Bouquet

If R is someone you live with then happy family life or happy moments spent together. Maybe a celebration.

Noni

Very good reading yes I am looking to release frustration and chill with drinks...

Conflict is inside if i should go for him but he is sweet so far so yes it should be fun and worth breaking barriers

Awesome! good to know :royal:
Have a fun date :)

snowmoon

Moshi Moshi Snowmoon :)

House Bouquet

If R is someone you live with then happy family life or happy moments spent together. Maybe a celebration.

hi, it sounds good! it is nice to see the bouquet card in the reading.

thank-you.

Noni

hi, it sounds good! it is nice to see the bouquet card in the reading.

thank-you.

Can you please provide some feedback??
Do you live with this person? is there a celebration you're expecting etc.??

Thanks!

snowmoon

Can you please provide some feedback??
Do you live with this person? is there a celebration you're expecting etc.??

Thanks!

there is no celebration I'm expecting. i will give you update feedback, because i don't know it yet. it will be may.

there is a holiday in here, but he has to work, i was wondering if i will have fun with r to go out .

does this help?

thank-you.

Noni

there is no celebration I'm expecting. i will give you update feedback, because i don't know it yet. it will be may.

there is a holiday in here, but he has to work, i was wondering if i will have fun with r to go out .

does this help?

thank-you.

Hello Snowmoon :)

Thanks for this.
Yes! please update...that would help us all learn and see how accurate it is.

Cheers!