readings for feedback

wind

CLOSED - only open for feedbacks

See you soon in my next thread - I prefer to open a new one since shorter threads are more clear and manageable.

empress's dress

OPEN

Hi!
I am offering three card readings with lenormand.
I might pull a tarot or oracle card as well, if needed.

The readings are for FEEDBACK - people with feedback issues will be skipped.

I will try to answer promptly, but I may pause due to work.

Welcome! :)

hello wind! if i may sit. :)

right now, i have tremendous anxiety regarding an appt this morning that i have to face sooner or later (not health or love related). i am worried i don't have enough information about what could wrong yet (the person will solve an issue, but he might create a new one i didn't foresee), if i see it through this morning. should i postpone and collect more information or just go through with it? thank you so much if you would not mind reading. your readings have been very helpful and very much appreciated.

Save

Noni

Hello Wind

Thanks for offering to read again :)

I'd like to offer to do a reading for you in return if you'd like. I'm working on my lenormand skills so can use it with combination of tarot/ oracle.

I've two pressing questions that I need guidance on:
1. What is in my best interest in regards to S.V. to withdraw it this week or wait this week

2. What does the universe say about me informing D.S. (work related person) about receiving I.A. (document)? will D.S. view it favorably in terms of my prospects of securing work with his business if I told him about I.A....or should I not tell him and wait for him to contact me about the project.

Please let me know if you can't read on both. You can then please read on #1 only. In either case the offer to read for you remains :)

Cheers!
:)

wind

hello wind! if i may sit. :)

right now, i have tremendous anxiety regarding an appt this morning that i have to face sooner or later (not health or love related). i am worried i don't have enough information about what could wrong yet (the person will solve an issue, but he might create a new one i didn't foresee), if i see it through this morning. should i postpone and collect more information or just go through with it? thank you so much if you would not mind reading. your readings have been very helpful and very much appreciated.

Save

Hi!

23.Mice * 26.Book * 28.Man

It look these cards reflect what you said - anxiety (Mice) regarding information (Book) with this person - is he male?

So I opened some more cards:

12.Birds * 32.Moon

This again reflects your being nervous and agitated - however, the Moon shows that you need to use your intuitive power and go with your gut feeling. A Woman card also opened, and we see these two sides: all this nitpicky info evolving around the Man who seems to be knowledgeable and strong in information, and then you on the other side who is more intuitive, functioning more with the classic female approach, if I may say so.

So we have small details and info (Mice+ Book) on one side - and intuition and connecting (Moon and Birds) on the other side. It looks this person may be strong in info or knowledge and you may find him even a bit intimidating, but the message here is to relax and trust your inner feeling. Talk and offer ideas from your creative mind (Moon), not so much from the detailed information. This seems to be your asset. The Birds show a couple as well, so you can work with this person, but you need to be relaxed about who you are (the Woman card) and trust your inner feeling. Moon also shows public exposure and success in work - so in this situation you can actually impress the other person with your skills, intuition, insight, just you need to trust yourself.

I hope this resonates and helps.

empress's dress

Hi!

23.Mice * 26.Book * 28.Man

It look these cards reflect what you said - anxiety (Mice) regarding information (Book) with this person - is he male?

So I opened some more cards:

12.Birds * 32.Moon

This again reflects your being nervous and agitated - however, the Moon shows that you need to use your intuitive power and go with your gut feeling. A Woman card also opened, and we see these two sides: all this nitpicky info evolving around the Man who seems to be knowledgeable and strong in information, and then you on the other side who is more intuitive, functioning more with the classic female approach, if I may say so.

So we have small details and info (Mice+ Book) on one side - and intuition and connecting (Moon and Birds) on the other side. It looks this person may be strong in info or knowledge and you may find him even a bit intimidating, but the message here is to relax and trust your inner feeling. Talk and offer ideas from your creative mind (Moon), not so much from the detailed information. This seems to be your asset. The Birds show a couple as well, so you can work with this person, but you need to be relaxed about who you are (the Woman card) and trust your inner feeling. Moon also shows public exposure and success in work - so in this situation you can actually impress the other person with your skills, intuition, insight, just you need to trust yourself.

I hope this resonates and helps.

my gut it to wait until i have more info.

the man involved is very capable. i have worked with him before. i am not worried about his work but i am worried about how some people in surroundings will respond to him doing his work today. have i planned enough about what they might do? if not the man might be put in a very bad situation?

this man is a bit asperger-like. he is not my friend. not a colleague. but a professional whose services i have just hired for this. all things considered he is quite good at what he does. but his lack of any sense of the environment around him beyond his job could create an issue today. and i have to take to care of all the unknown unknowns (to quote no-one's-friend donald rumsfeld) before i am sure he can do what needs to be done. what he does will actually be quick and easy and very helpful to me in the long run.

but no i am not intimidated by him at all. i am intimidated by the people who might cause problems for him while he is doing his job. extremely so. they often reduce to me a mouse because of their unfortunate behavior. and i don’t have a better solution out of this situation than the one i am in. and i am trying to better deal with the anxiety they cause in me.

so i am going to postpone. gather more info. that is the gut. reschedule. thank you very much. ha trusting myself here to the point of cancelling might be extreme but right now the situation feels familiar in a bad way. and i am going to trust i haven’t looked at enough details.

thank you very much! very helpful as always! wonderful!

and if i may ask a follow up? please no problem if you feel one question was enough. it was triggered by your response. how do i relax in this situation, become more placid?… aside from meditation, lists, journaling, walks, talking about it. these sitauations just take over my body. and it seems i simply panic. it is horrible and unhealthy. my blood pressure spikes like 30 notches ( i actually recently had it measured during these situations)! walking away is not the way for me. i have considered it but it is not the way. i would regret it later on. thank you if you would consider a follow up.

eta: i rescheduled. all good. i feel like woody allen in annie hall. i can now eat the chicken soup.

CosmicBeing

I have more of a fun question just because I am watching a love tv show/soap opera like.
Hello,

What will my next romantic relationship be like and what type of person will I have it with?

wind

Hello Wind

Thanks for offering to read again :)

I'd like to offer to do a reading for you in return if you'd like. I'm working on my lenormand skills so can use it with combination of tarot/ oracle.

I've two pressing questions that I need guidance on:
1. What is in my best interest in regards to S.V. to withdraw it this week or wait this week

2. What does the universe say about me informing D.S. (work related person) about receiving I.A. (document)? will D.S. view it favorably in terms of my prospects of securing work with his business if I told him about I.A....or should I not tell him and wait for him to contact me about the project.

Please let me know if you can't read on both. You can then please read on #1 only. In either case the offer to read for you remains :)

Cheers!
:)

Hi Noni,

1) 34.Fishes * 15.Bear * 32.Moon

Does this concern a project or some activity that should bring some concrete results for you? it looks you are dealing with a strong situation or maybe there is even an important person involved - both Fish and Bear could point to that. However, don't give up - there is no rush action indicated here, wait for things to settle. Moon shows that you may be prone to act on feelings but also it shows that for now everything is in a flux, and you may feel like you are not getting the results or responses that you need. Don't act out of fear but relax into the situation and wait.

I also got the Anchor cards - it seems this situation is related to work or some position...in the end things will become more stable, but now everything is a bit 'dizzy'...so don't go into any rush decisions, just relax and trust.

2)
I aksed what happens if you inform this person D.S., what they will do:

24.Heart - 29.Lady - 14.Fox

This person seems to be someone who likes you and wants to help you (Heart), there is a liaison between you two. Maybe they are someone with whom you also connected on a more personal basis or you had interactions where you also shared some of your personal ideas or issues. The Fox card shows some need for caution here - this person does like you, but they seem to be more involved in acting when they feel or want. In the image of the Fox we see the fox holding its pray - so it is like this person has you 'in their hands' and your fate kind of depends on them, at least in this situation. Still, they are not bad intended, just smart, acting according to what they think is right for them as well.

I also got the Tower card and Bear. Again a strong person, an institution...so it seems that you getting inside and getting work in this institution depends a lot on these powerful figures. Bear in the end shows that this person will protect you and make things work for you. They are inclined to help you, just they need to find a way to work through the system (Fox and Tower).

So regarding your Q whether to show the document: you can show it, yes, it will make DS try to work on this, make things happen, find their way through the maze of the system. Fox also shows working on things.

Just to confirm I asked whether you should wait that this person comes to you on their own:
2.Clover - 8.Coffin - 10.Scythe

You could wait but it would take a while, as it seems...Clover is the lucky break, but Coffin shows things being closed for a while...eventually Scythe would bring change, but there is nothing wrong with you making the right steps and also work your way through. Fox also refers to someone who cares and tends for themselves, so it seems that here you need to use well your resources and make the right steps for yourself.

But this person seems to like and they will try to help you.

I hope this resonates.

-----

thank you for your offer to read - actually I would be happy to see how my finances will go. I have a lot of expenses coming up, a workshop and trip to pay...will everything work out fine?
And if you have time for one more - I and my friend are organizing a workshop and we need enough people in order for it to happen; will there be enough people, so that the workshop will take place?

thank you!

wind

my gut it to wait until i have more info.

the man involved is very capable. i have worked with him before. i am not worried about his work but i am worried about how some people in surroundings will respond to him doing his work today. have i planned enough about what they might do? if not the man might be put in a very bad situation?

this man is a bit asperger-like. he is not my friend. not a colleague. but a professional whose services i have just hired for this. all things considered he is quite good at what he does. but his lack of any sense of the environment around him beyond his job could create an issue today. and i have to take to care of all the unknowns unknowns before i am sure he can do what needs to be done. what he does will actually be quick and easy and very helpful to me in the long run.

but no i am not intimidated by him at all. i am intimidated by the people who might cause problems for him while he is doing his job. extremely so. they often reduce to me a mouse because of their unfortunate behavior. and i don’t have a better solution out of this situation than the one i am in. and i am trying to better deal with the anxiety they cause in me.

so i am going to postpone. gather more info. that is the gut. reschedule. thank you very much. ha trusting myself here might be extreme but right now the situtaion feels familiar in a bad way. and i am going to trust i haven’t looked at enough details.

thank you very much! very helpful as always! wonderful!

and if i may ask a follow up? please no problem if you feel one question was enough. it was triggered by your response. how do i relax in this situation, become more placid?… aside from meditation, lists, journaling, walks, talking about it. these sitauations just take over my body. and it seems i simply panic. it is horrible and unhealthy. my blood pressure spikes like 30 notches ( i actually recently had it measured during these situations)! walking away is not the way for me. i have considered it but it is not the way. i would regret it later on. thank you if you would consider a follow up.

eta: i rescheduled. all good. i feel like woody allen in annie hall. i can now eat the chicken soup.

Yes, the cards reflect this whole scene is quite heavy and putting a lot of pressure on you.

let's see what can help:

6.Clouds - 26.Book - 32.Moon

Similar cards popping up...This seems to mainly adress your state of mind and what you can learn about yourself from this situation. Clouds show that your mind can get too busy and 'cloudy' in this situation, like the storm comes and overwhelms you, and then all the emotions (Moon) rise up as well.

There is no need to walk away - the best way is to face this, step by step, while learning constantly what this reflects about you (Book). Book shows mysteries - so there are things that you can learn and uncover through this situation. With Moon, these can be old situations, like from the past, or just ingrained patterns that surface, old fears or insecurities about yourself that such situations bring up.

Clouds can also show hidden things, 'foggy', not exposed...so the cards reflects that this situation can help you get in touch with some hidden issues that you may not even be fully aware of. the Book card next to it confirms this aspect of learning and discovering. So it is more about getting to the roots, to the cause, like 'why this feels so intimidating', 'what are you truly feeling'? Many times under such reactions hide fears of not being good enough, perhaps fear of criticism, desire to prove yourself, the need of approval, etc. The Clouds card shows that your mind needs to become more clear about what you are truly facing here, in your own psyche. And the Clouds card also show a man - King - so this may relate to all these issues of needing to be approved, confirmed, and possibly issues with men or authority figures in general. Not necessarily with this specific man or any specific man - but the 'male' aspect that you may have issues with. the male aspect means action, confirmation, approval, success, moving forward. It seems this may be something to take a look at - and this situation where you are now, with these people, brings all this up.

So it seems that it could be helpful to learn more about your own reactions, to understand them (Book) - maybe literally read some book about deeper issues. Not new age stuff, but some real knowledge about psyche and complexes...something like that. Or even consult someone (Clouds as King + Book).
Moon shows that these are deep, ingrained emotional reactions, and they stem from the past, they are already in your blood...so again, getting a better idea of what you are truly experiencing may help you go through this situation and learn a lot about yourself.

I hope this helps. good luck!

BeyondtheVeil

Hello Wind!

How are you love? I'm thinking I need to get one of these decks. I think this is the only thing so far that I haven't tried reading myself. They seem pretty accurate. Did it take you a long time to connect or are they like Tarot and Oracle. {As for a the learning curve I mean}.

Sorry for rambling! lol

Okay, if you would be so gracious to let me sit for you. I would like to know what my guides are trying to tell me {specifically} to do about my relationship with W and why? Like where is this heading if I continue with the relationship, etc. I need to make sure that I understand exactly what is being said. {I've had a migraine for a week and it is hard to focus} lol

Thanks so much! :)

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Noni

Thanks for the reading Wind :)
I'll provide feedback in a bit, you've picked up on so many things which is astounding.
But first I'd like to do the reading for you as I just had some relaxing herbal tea so feeling more relaxed and would hopefully be easy to connect!

Word of warning I'm a beginner in Lenormand so please chip in with interpretation if I falter.

how my finances will go. I have a lot of expenses coming up, a workshop and trip to pay...will everything work out fine?

Heart Whip Lily
Ok...strangely the first two cards talk about something related to your love life. Is something that is, either the workshop or trip connected to work as well as love??
It seems that there is some dispute in this matter as well as passion.
It shows that this is mature love and despite the dispute there is harmony or possibility of it. It seems love and passion meet here.
There will be some dispute though which might impact the harmony and this is probably a caution that don't let financial issue cause a dispute in a relationship in your life??
I'm not sure why the cards are not talking about your finances and giving me a different reading! anyways I thought I'll just put this out and see if you can connect to what they are saying.

I'll try again now- focusing again! on finances for trip and workshop (will try with Tarot)
3 of cups Sun King of Wands
OK...so it seems you have lot of friendly support around you whether in terms of workshop or trip and somehow the finances will work out fine. The King of wands is the one most likely to travel among the kings and be a mover and shaker it seems your trip will happen but you would need to put more energy into the work/ finance aspect. Somehow it seems from the cards that your personal life or personal relationships with people impact your finances...do you work with friends? do they sometimes take advantage of your giving nature (sun shines on everyone)? don't know but it seems that maybe you can be a bit more careful about separating work and friendships. This might help with the finances.
But quite positive you'll find a way to manage your finances with your resourcefulness and ingenuity.

Asked angel guidance for your finances got Angel of Talents
You can improve your finances by expressing and showcasing your talents. Find new and unique ways in which your talent can help you earn more money. Basically the message here is that a door is opening with this Angel leading the way in you using your talents to earn a livelihood. By taking the time to enjoy and express your talents it will attract a wealth of positive, fun, new energy into your life while improving your finances.

And if you have time for one more - I and my friend are organizing a workshop and we need enough people in order for it to happen; will there be enough people, so that the workshop will take place?

Key Child Ring
This workshop is something new, a new beginning you're trying to make. Is it related to something spiritual?? (Child)...its like your baby and you're protective about it.
You're on the right path with this workshop. It will bring your security...so yes! it will happen.
You need to however be careful in whatever contracts are involved in this workshop....don't be naive or too trusting make sure the contracts are in place.
It is clearly something new and beginning of something new for you workwise with potential for growth.

World card as clarifier if there will be enough people- Absolutely! everyone would want to attend :)

You'll start to feel less anxious about these as time progresses is the overall sense I got.
Hope the readings resonate at some level. I'm not sure what happened with the first attempt to read on your finances with lenny but I still wanted to let you know what I got...hope it helps and makes some sense. Pardon me if it doesn't at all!

Good luck with the workshop and finances! :thumbsup:

Best wishes!
:heart: