Oh heck! Ive started TRIMMING!

schmedrake

Thanks for all the info. I had no idea corner rounders existed. And the idea about sanding the finished deck sounded good, too.

Now to figure out a deck to trim...

Aerin

I'm still considering shopping everyone to the RSPCD (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Decks).

Or is it borders that are being cruelly treated? (And I don't mean the book shop.)

Aerin

GypsyHeart

MysticalMoose said:
ALL DONE!!!! & i JUST LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!! :D

Wow! Thanks for the photo. They are stunning.

Lewen

Everytime I read something on a trimmed Druidcraft, it makes me want to trim mine....but I'm so scared to mess it up!!!! :bugeyed:

Your deck is stunning and makes my fingers itch to start on mine.....will I give in? Only time will tell!!!! :laugh:

MysticalMoose

Well I must confess since I am possibly one of the clumsiest people in the world...I was terrified....But I had been looking at them thinking I dont like them now cus of those borders & I know I wouldnt want to use them as they were anymore...so I picked up the 3 of Swords & went SNIP......& that was it!!! ~ I thoroughly enjoyed cutting those borders off cus it seemed that each image magically came to life & I felt like I was "in the picture"...& since I finished I havent been able to put them down!!! & it really wasnt diffcult to keep to the lines & my scissors were a new really sharp pair! :)

:love: MM

Llynn

Thank you MysticalMoose for showing us the trimmed decks - they look wonderful! I am definitely going to cut mine.

avalonian

Aerin said:
I'm still considering shopping everyone to the RSPCD (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Decks).

Or is it borders that are being cruelly treated? (And I don't mean the book shop.)

Aerin

How can it be cruel to set something free? I just think of it as a borderectomy, an operation to make them feel better. Or a haircut!
})

MysticalMoose

Yes!!! a MAKEOVER!!! :D