One Deck Wonder 2014

Eyebright

oh dear, that is scary... :bugeyed: when that knight went out on his quest, he cannot have meant me writing so much about Tarot?!

Well, so it be - you seem to be my guide to this forum (otherwise I'd probably get lost in playing Tarot & Oracle games) and you found that secluded place where my beloved russian Tarot cards do reside. I'll better start reading right now.

For my "in depth" study I picked the Knight of Cups, again. Which answers your question - yes, there is a repeating card! :D

What do you feel is nicer about the 6 of cups?

Ahh the knight has a lesson for you to learn then by the sound of it!

The 6 of cups has a much more calm and pleasant energy to it compared to the 2 of Stones, which has the keyword "conflict", there was a lot of red energy in that card, compared to soothing blues in the 6 of Cups, which has the keyword "reunion".
Wrote a few more things in my notes for the 6 of Cups last night, but it still isn't finished and ready to be posted to the study group!

jema

I am thinking of dedicating my 2015 to just 2 decks.
One TdM and one other.
The other being the Mary-El simply cause it is a deck one can easily spend a year to get to know.
The TdM would have to be either the Robledo or the Flornoy Dodal. Still thinking about it.