One Exchange 3x3 mini-Grand Tableau

OnOrionsBelt

I am looking for someone with a small situation/problem. I'd like to explore the solution using the 3x3 (nine cards) in exchange for the same done for me.

For feedback, I will be looking for...
1) Points I was accurate on:
2) Points I was inaccurate on:
3) Overall impression and further details:

mysticangel_001

I am looking for someone with a small situation/problem. I'd like to explore the solution using the 3x3 (nine cards) in exchange for the same done for me.

For feedback, I will be looking for...
1) Points I was accurate on:
2) Points I was inaccurate on:
3) Overall impression and further details:

Do you need someone experienced? I am just learning but would be willing to try if you can put up with my ineptitude. If not then I will let someone experienced do it.

OnOrionsBelt

Do you need someone experienced? I am just learning but would be willing to try if you can put up with my ineptitude. If not then I will let someone experienced do it.

I'm learning as well. I'm happy to exchange with you.

mysticangel_001

I'm learning as well. I'm happy to exchange with you.

Awesome! My question is, Why is S avoiding me and what can I do about it?
What is your question?

mysticangel_001

Okay, I'll start working on this.

Mine is, what's causing me to unravel as I come home?

Please define "unravel"...do you mean that you have like a meltdown or you become emotional in some way?

OnOrionsBelt

Awesome! My question is, Why is S avoiding me and what can I do about it?
What is your question?

Top Row
Tower + Gentleman + Dog
I believe these cards are explaining the situation. Tower representing the isolation between two people, you and a gentleman… someone who you consider/d a friend.

Middle Row
Rider + Fish + Clouds
S has become a bit wishy washy (Rider) and may have someone else they are giving their attention to. This new relationship is flowing well, no big issues (Fish). This is making S, consider ending the more complicated relationship.

Bottom Row
Sun + Crossroads + Fox
The new relationship is offering happiness and good times (Sun). S doesn’t want to give that up, thinking about leaving, having commitment issues (Crossroads). S may be deceiving you, you need to be careful (Fox).

Hmmm….. well this sounds yucky. Does any of this make sense?

mysticangel_001

OK, just going on the word unravel and, assuming, it means having something emotional happen I got the following.

Tower, Ship, Child
Key, Book, Birds
Sun, Fish, Rider

Do you have a child, work with children, or involved in some way with someone who could be considered childish or child-like?

The Tower I am going to say is work related for you so going with the columns first I am going to say that there is something happening at work that is being kept under wraps but you know about it and feel the need to be open about it, to shine a light on it, as it were.

The Ship, Book, Fish cards are suggesting that during your travels home you reflect on what you know and might be concerned about your security if this hidden knowledge were to come out.

Child, Birds, Rider are telling me that there is a person who is being childish/immature and possibly spreading lies/rumors and those lies/rumors could start to affect others as they "get around" at work.

Rows -
Tower, Ship, Child - again, on your travels home from work you are thinking about this person and what they are doing.

Key, Book, Birds -
You could take what you know and go to someone in a position of authority, and let them know what is going on. You could advise them of what is being said by this person.

Sun, Fish, Rider -
If you choose to shed light on this situation be careful not to be too overly confident. Don't get cocky about being the one to blow the whistle because it could backfire if you let your ego take over. Remember the saying about shooting the messenger. Sometimes the person who delivers the news is the one to blame.

OK, so with the cards I got and the over all theme of the cards (provided I am reading the situation correctly) I would say that the "unraveling" that you do on your way home is caused by stress over something that is happening at work that you have knowledge about and don't really know what to do or how to deal with this knowledge/situation.
While the Key card is not the central card, I am drawn to it and to advise you that you really do know, deep down, what to do about the situation.

OnOrionsBelt

OK, just going on the word unravel and, assuming, it means having something emotional happen I got the following.

Tower, Ship, Child
Key, Book, Birds
Sun, Fish, Rider

Do you have a child, work with children, or involved in some way with someone who could be considered childish or child-like?

Yes, this describes my work environment.

The Tower I am going to say is work related for you so going with the columns first I am going to say that there is something happening at work that is being kept under wraps but you know about it and feel the need to be open about it, to shine a light on it, as it were.

I cannot think of anything that I am hiding. Though this may be work related. I'm unsure. I can't figure out what exactly causes this. It's involuntary and unpreventable.

The Ship, Book, Fish cards are suggesting that during your travels home you reflect on what you know and might be concerned about your security if this hidden knowledge were to come out.

Child, Birds, Rider are telling me that there is a person who is being childish/immature and possibly spreading lies/rumors and those lies/rumors could start to affect others as they "get around" at work.

I do reflect but not hiding anything. I'm sure people say things but it's not bogging me down. I might need to think about this longer.

Rows -
Tower, Ship, Child - again, on your travels home from work you are thinking about this person and what they are doing.

Key, Book, Birds -
You could take what you know and go to someone in a position of authority, and let them know what is going on. You could advise them of what is being said by this person.

Sun, Fish, Rider -
If you choose to shed light on this situation be careful not to be too overly confident. Don't get cocky about being the one to blow the whistle because it could backfire if you let your ego take over. Remember the saying about shooting the messenger. Sometimes the person who delivers the news is the one to blame.

OK, so with the cards I got and the over all theme of the cards (provided I am reading the situation correctly) I would say that the "unraveling" that you do on your way home is caused by stress over something that is happening at work that you have knowledge about and don't really know what to do or how to deal with this knowledge/situation.
While the Key card is not the central card, I am drawn to it and to advise you that you really do know, deep down, what to do about the situation.

Perhaps, Im much more stressed at work than I realize so that by the time I'm home I unravel and I just simply do not realize how hard my days are or that I'm as strong as I need to be until I don't have to be.