Some Lenormand exchanges!

readings.by.mia

I am spending a lot of time with Tarot lately and I'd like to dedicate some time to Lenormand since it's been a couple of months since I last made a reading.

Rules:

- I am offering reading + feedback and I expect the same in return.

- I refuse to read over repetitive questions.

Torann

May I sit? I would like to know if my business will pick up after my holiday? I'm a freelance photographer and writer. [emoji4]

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

readings.by.mia

May I sit? I would like to know if my business will pick up after my holiday? I'm a freelance photographer and writer. [emoji4]

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Ship + Mountain + Rider + Child + Fox

I see that recently you took a trip that put you away from work (Ship + Mountain) but also served for giving you new ideas in regards with it (Ship + Fox).

There was a project that had been stopped for a while (Mountain + Child) and this time off was helpful por you to decide to put it in into action (Mountain + Rider).

I see you coming back to work (Rider + Fox) with this project in hands (Ride + Child) and I see that you will receive a moderate amount of money at first (Child + Fox).

cherryberry

I would like to sit. I have been loosing weight without much effort and am surprised by the this. Will this continue or is it a temporary fluke?

scorpiogirl

Hi, may I ask if I will see M this weekend for a date?
Thanks.

Bonny

Is c thinking of our r'ship now?

readings.by.mia

I would like to sit. I have been loosing weight without much effort and am surprised by the this. Will this continue or is it a temporary fluke?

Ring + Bear + Letter + Clover + Anchor

I see that you've put limits to your appetite (Ring + Bear) and (Ring + Anchor) gave me the idea that you have a strong commitment to loosing weight, even if you're not making great efforts. I see that you'll keep receiving positive notes / documents about this (Ring + Letter) -perhaps the little paper that comes out of the weighing machine?-. The combo (Bear + Clover) makes me think of a change in your metabolism as a fortunate turn of events that is allowing you to see this positive results (Letter + Clover). (Clover + Anchor) makes me think this will be a long term change and you can count on keeping loosing weight.

readings.by.mia

Hi, may I ask if I will see M this weekend for a date?
Thanks.

Anchor + Ring + Crossroads + Mice + Snake

I'd say he had to save the date in advance (Anchor + Ring) and although he may like to meet you there's a commitment he must attend (Ring + Crossroads). I see that this could cause anxiety on you (Ring + Mice) and that you could worry about this other activity he has to do (Crossroads + Mice). I see the combo (Mice + Snake) as worry or jealousy about this. But the overall answer is no, it is not likely that you will see M this weekend.

Awkward.turtle91

What conflict/who with, do I have to sort out in order for me to move on?

Xx

readings.by.mia

What conflict/who with, do I have to sort out in order for me to move on?

Xx

I've taken three cards for you in order to get a more concrete answer.

Clover + Fish + Moon

I see that you need to take the chance of comfronting a man who is exercising a big influence over you, he could be a boss, a fatherly figure or a person who represents power or has power over you in your life. I see that this is damaging your self concept and that is why you should put an end to it.