One oracle reading offered...

EmpressArwen

HI, all! It's been a looong time since I've done a reading so will probably be very rusty.

I'd like to dip my toe back in the waters with one reading. It will probably be done later today or this weekend depending on how things go around my house. :) I will PM you when it's done.

Any question as long as it's something that you can provide feedback on. I need the feedback since I'm so out of practice...and please only ask something that you haven't ask about in a while.

Thank you!

(PS..not sure what deck I will use. I will choose it intuitively.)

ETA...Oops! See how out of practice I am! I put this in the wrong spot! Anyone know how to get it moved??

Flames

I swear to the almighty heavens that I've been thinking about you ALL morning. :)
Just writing to say hi and hope you're doing well. It's great to see you. :heart:

EmpressArwen

Same!! I was thinking about you too! Weird. haha

Soo...you want a reading? ;)

Flames

Are you sure? :)

Oh, okay. Absolutely. I love your readings. We can do an exchange if you'd like?? Let me know. I'd be more than happy to read for you, too.

I'll come back with a question... :)

EmpressArwen

Are you sure? :)

Oh, okay. Absolutely. I love your readings. We can do an exchange if you'd like?? Let me know. I'd be more than happy to read for you, too.

I'll come back with a question... :)

Hooray!

So my question...I'm trying to be less focused on things I can't change (other people's actions and what I THINK they should be doing hahaha...) so my question is what can I change? What should be my focus right now?

yours? (I'm really so happy to see you this morning, Flames. :) )

Flames

That sounds great. I'll be sure to have it ready for you later today or tomorrow morning, the latest. Also happy to read for you!!

Is there anything I need to know at this time? Something I'm overlooking?
OR
Whatever comes up, really, because I usually get a good sense about what the message is referring to.

Sound good?

:)

pageofswords9110

Glad to see you here ! Hope you return more often missed you around herešŸ˜Š

EmpressArwen

That sounds great. I'll be sure to have it ready for you later today or tomorrow morning, the latest. Also happy to read for you!!

OR
Whatever comes up, really, because I usually get a good sense about what the message is referring to.

Sound good?

:)

Sounds good! :)

Glad to see you here ! Hope you return more often missed you around herešŸ˜Š

((hugs)) Miss you too!

EmpressArwen

OR

So...very interesting. I hope this isn't too rambling and vague. The energy was very different. Usually I get this tingly feeling as I read, today it was a cold chill, almost as if someone opened a door and the winter air rushed in. This was not a negative feeling at all, just very different from what I normally get when I read.

I used two decks....Earth Magic and The Wyrd of Sarah Howard

First two cards:

Earth Magic - Meadow/Vulnerability
Wyrd of Sarah Howard - Comparison

So these cards painted an interesting picture for me. Meadow is a call to you to be more open. To really think about who you are and who you want to be and show that to the world. The phrase I keep hearing is "Wonderfully Made"...there are no mistakes with you. You were made just how you were meant to be made. Embrace that completely. The Comparison card is showing you the roadblock you have in place that is keeping you from being that vulnerable, real you that you need to be. I think it's such a common thing to worry about what other's think, wonder if we are enough, to see other's and compare ourselves to them (their car, their husband, their life, their thighs...whatever). The Spirit is asking you to stop the comparisons, be open and wild like the flowers in the meadow.

*I'm seeing you on a coastline, arms open and head thrown back as the wind whips your hair and sprays you with the salty sea. I can hear the water crash against the rocks. It feels raw, untamed, completely free.

Next two cards:

Earth Magic - Waterfall/Effortless
Wyrd of Sarah Howard - Longing

Since we have known each other for a long time, I find the energy in these two cards to be very interesting. You always have that fire energy, that inner "flame" (if you will), that passion burning, just waiting to be released...but this reading is different. It's one of water, fluidity, flowing effortlessly into a new phase...there is no fight, there is only surrender. Think of this waterfall, it does not fight against gravity, it does not say, "well, I'm not sure I want to flow THAT way...that is a long way down! I'll just stay here instead. I don't want to fall." Ah, the fall. I feel the second card here is all about that complicated juxtaposition. Fear of the fall but oh the longing for it as well. These two cards together say "just release it all...let it fall." Don't fight the current. Let it carry you. Let it transform you. Let it renew and shape you. Release.

*I am seeing you on that same coastline. The sea is too intense to enter. but you draw closer, there is a sense of excitement as you watch the waves crash against the nearby rocks. Is it scary? Is it invigorating? I think yes both...all of it. Let it flow to you.

Last two cards:

Earth Magic- Eagle/Communication
Wyrd of Sarah Howard - Dancers

The quietness of the Eagle card pulls me in...there is something in the stillness here that speaks volumes for you. The man sits alone and looks up to the sky where the eagle is flying in. The man...sits...alone. I think that this is the key here. To surrender to the above message of being open, authentically you and letting it flow to you, there needs to be this aloneness. It's not a journey to take with another, this is personal and only for you. Open up to the silence. Be still.

Then the Dancers card overlays. What a contrast to the Eagle card. This is a card of joy, of movement where the Eagle was still. It's a reminder that this isn't a sober, boring journey. Take the journey with joy and excitement...laugh at all you discover in the seen and unseen world. Laugh at all you will discover in you!

Overall, this is a reading of a journey, one of finding you, taking the time for you, and then delighting in everything that you find. Don't taint YOUR lessons by comparing them to others. Enjoy. It feels like if you open up, and let it all flow, this could be a very interesting time.

*So again with the coastline...do you have plans to travel somewhere like this...this is a beachy area but not tropical or anything like that. This is a rough coastline where waves crash and pound the rocks. This is not a place with umbrella drinks and cabana boys (unfortunately haha). There is something about this place that is calling to you...be wild, be free, be raw, be real!

I really think you should answer that call. :)

I hope this resonated! Thanks for sitting for me, hon!

Flames

So...very interesting. I hope this isn't too rambling and vague. The energy was very different. Usually I get this tingly feeling as I read, today it was a cold chill, almost as if someone opened a door and the winter air rushed in. This was not a negative feeling at all, just very different from what I normally get when I read.

I used two decks....Earth Magic and The Wyrd of Sarah Howard

'Cold chill' is appropriate. Absolutely! :)

First two cards:

Earth Magic - Meadow/Vulnerability
Wyrd of Sarah Howard - Comparison

So these cards painted an interesting picture for me. Meadow is a call to you to be more open. To really think about who you are and who you want to be and show that to the world. The phrase I keep hearing is "Wonderfully Made"...there are no mistakes with you. You were made just how you were meant to be made. Embrace that completely. The Comparison card is showing you the roadblock you have in place that is keeping you from being that vulnerable, real you that you need to be. I think it's such a common thing to worry about what other's think, wonder if we are enough, to see other's and compare ourselves to them (their car, their husband, their life, their thighs...whatever). The Spirit is asking you to stop the comparisons, be open and wild like the flowers in the meadow.

This is really spot on because Vulnerability and I don't mix very well. I feel emotionally, fragile and sensitive. Honestly, I feel like the tender Page of Cups. There's so much I want to say and share but I don't see the point. It feels like it would all fall on deaf ears and leave me feeling wounded and bruised. Childhood memories have been flooding in and I find myself giving love to me as a little girl! I'll remember a moment when I didn't feel accepted and I'll just give her a big hug and tell her she's perfect just the way she is. So you can imagine my surprise when I read what you wrote. I do wonder whether I am enough. I've stopped comparing myself to others to some extent in the sense that I really don't care for what others have. I like my little place in the world, though, there are things I'd like to make 'better'. There's some tension between my parents and I. I see now that they really don't get me and everything that's ever happened reinforces this truth, even though I've tried all my life to be accepted just the way I am. I know that they love me and they did the best they could but they can be so mean and behave in ways I never imagined they could behave towards a daughter.

*I'm seeing you on a coastline, arms open and head thrown back as the wind whips your hair and sprays you with the salty sea. I can hear the water crash against the rocks. It feels raw, untamed, completely free.

You've read some of my blog, right? I have to chuckle here because my location is: "on a rock by the sea.' You do see that right, on the left, under my avatar name? :) Hahaha. This, my friend, would be my ideal location. The more the wind blows and the water crashes, the freer I become.

Next two cards:

Earth Magic - Waterfall/Effortless
Wyrd of Sarah Howard - Longing

Since we have known each other for a long time, I find the energy in these two cards to be very interesting. You always have that fire energy, that inner "flame" (if you will), that passion burning, just waiting to be released...but this reading is different. It's one of water, fluidity, flowing effortlessly into a new phase...there is no fight, there is only surrender. Think of this waterfall, it does not fight against gravity, it does not say, "well, I'm not sure I want to flow THAT way...that is a long way down! I'll just stay here instead. I don't want to fall." Ah, the fall. I feel the second card here is all about that complicated juxtaposition. Fear of the fall but oh the longing for it as well. These two cards together say "just release it all...let it fall." Don't fight the current. Let it carry you. Let it transform you. Let it renew and shape you. Release.

Hmmm, lots of water. Makes sense! Though I do feel there's a fire burning waiting to be unleashed, there's another part of me taking center stage at the moment. I experienced this feeling of surrender this past Sunday. First through a dream, which I believe was preparing me for what was to come and then as I lived out that day, I got to see the dream in action. There was no point in resisting. It felt soooo good to just accept things as they are. How many times have I said this statement to myself? Countless times. But in that moment, I remembered what it meant again - to surrender and be. I've followed this current for the last few days and it brought a smile to my face and some needed peace of mind. And of course, you hit the nail on the head by recognizing this juxtaposition. I want to *truly* fall but fear the fall, as well. Yes.

*I am seeing you on that same coastline. The sea is too intense to enter. but you draw closer, there is a sense of excitement as you watch the waves crash against the nearby rocks. Is it scary? Is it invigorating? I think yes both...all of it. Let it flow to you.

There are entries/stories I've written that describe this very place. I just have to put myself in that head space and there I am. Kind of like being in an oracle or tarot card. I get to see and explore things about myself. My imagination runs wild. I hope to live by the sea some day, too. :) Or a body of water...or at the very least, have easy access to one.

Last two cards:

Earth Magic- Eagle/Communication
Wyrd of Sarah Howard - Dancers

The quietness of the Eagle card pulls me in...there is something in the stillness here that speaks volumes for you. The man sits alone and looks up to the sky where the eagle is flying in. The man...sits...alone. I think that this is the key here. To surrender to the above message of being open, authentically you and letting it flow to you, there needs to be this aloneness. It's not a journey to take with another, this is personal and only for you. Open up to the silence. Be still.

How true. What powerful cards to have drawn. They speak to me!! I'm sorry to keep mentioning my blog but I feel like you really tapped into the 'aloneness' aspect so amazingly well. I'm typically writing about situations where I'm on my own in the company of Nature and the landscape ends up taking on the image of some kind of storm by the sea! LOL Yes, it's personal and I don't really want anyone else around. In fact, I love this aloneness, which isn't the same as loneliness. I usually feel lonely in the world. But in my imagination, I've got everything I need and it fuels and feeds me in a way nothing else can. I just noticed this now about the eagle and communication. Maybe I'm being encouraged to write more as I'm most happy in that space...I can move around freely (Dancers).

Then the Dancers card overlays. What a contrast to the Eagle card. This is a card of joy, of movement where the Eagle was still. It's a reminder that this isn't a sober, boring journey. Take the journey with joy and excitement...laugh at all you discover in the seen and unseen world. Laugh at all you will discover in you!

Great message and what I was trying to say, above, but you say it so much better than me. Haha. It's a beautiful message. There's so much more to discover...

Overall, this is a reading of a journey, one of finding you, taking the time for you, and then delighting in everything that you find. Don't taint YOUR lessons by comparing them to others. Enjoy. It feels like if you open up, and let it all flow, this could be a very interesting time.

*So again with the coastline...do you have plans to travel somewhere like this...this is a beachy area but not tropical or anything like that. This is a rough coastline where waves crash and pound the rocks. This is not a place with umbrella drinks and cabana boys (unfortunately haha). There is something about this place that is calling to you...be wild, be free, be raw, be real!

I really think you should answer that call. :)

I hope this resonated! Thanks for sitting for me, hon!

This reading is so special because I see it as real validation and confirmation from something bigger than myself - and I'm telling you, I've lost hope over time in that regard - that I really am loved and accepted. It's a good nudge to move forward without fear.

You're right - not a beachy or tropical area at all! When I went to Cuba a few years back, I went to the ocean when the weather was overcast! For starters, no one's around when the sun is hiding. You should have seen how happy I was being in the water looking up at the sky. I didn't know where I began or where I ended. And, I was praying for a storm. :D We got one that night...Sigh...

Thanks for an amazing, insightful, inspiring and beautiful reading. I'm really glad to see you!! :heart: