One Random offered

EmpressArwen

Anyone want to sit for a random divination?

I've been getting full scenes, almost movies in my head, that end up coming true but unfortunately don't have anything to do with the topic at hand. lol I need someone to help me FOCUS.

So I would like to read for one person about a specfic subject or question. Not sure what method I will use, maybe a couple of different ones. I just ask for patience, as it may take a few days, and detailed feedback.

Thank you!

scorpiogirl

yes
how about my situation with P, any contact from this person in the near future?
Thank You.

EmpressArwen

Thanks! I will start on this tomorrow.

P is male?

alice_in_wonderland

ahh am late:(
if you wish to do it again i would love love to sit!!!!!

EmpressArwen

ahh am late:(
if you wish to do it again i would love love to sit!!!!!

Aw thanks, hon. I'd take two but I really need to focus on one since my messages have been so scattered. But will definitely let you know when I'm going to do another one. :)

alice_in_wonderland

Aw thanks, hon. I'd take two but I really need to focus on one since my messages have been so scattered. But will definitely let you know when I'm going to do another one. :)
you are such a darling...thank you:) i'll be ready when you are ready to do another:)

EmpressArwen

yes
how about my situation with P, any contact from this person in the near future?
Thank You.

OK. What we are going to get here is a mixed bag. I am sorry if it's a little convoluted. I will try to piece together what I got but I think it strays from your original question. Often times when I do this sort of divination, the first message is just about the people, the past, where they came from and the energy that was and is now...then I lead into what will be. I think this is so I can be sure that I am tapping into the correct coupling.

Before I went to sleep, I asked to be given a message about you and P. I believe that the message came before I had fallen asleep but was in a very relaxed state. I saw a couple, young, together under a light, possibly in the street. They were holding each other, very close, very intense, sexy energy. There was something about the way he smelled. It was very yummy. lol the girl kept resting her head on him, breathing in deeply. It was definitely a deep connection.

Was this you and P at some point? I am going to make the assumption from this that at one point you were a couple.

Then I saw a girl crying...angry and sad at the same time. A bit surprised by whatever had happened. She felt let down, betrayed. Angry thoughts...very hurt. Head on knees, arms wrapped around her legs. Like trying to contain herself, keep from feeling the pain.

So did this coupling end badly? There seems to be an end that came and it was not pleasant. Was it a bit of a shock? That he did something that really hurt and betrayed you...surprised you that he could do what he did.

I decided to do some automatic writing (inspired by Flames :)) I've never done this before. I asked for clarity on this situation.

I wrote the following words..."how could he...why didn't he just tell me...did he think I wouldn't know...he thinks he's better...but I deserve more...I don't care what he has"

Hmmm....so I was feeling that maybe you come from very different backgrounds. That maybe he felt that he was above you in some way. He was raised with the idea that what you have is who you are. You aren't like this. You believe a person's value is in who they are, how they treat people, what choices they make...this is what shows true value and character. He chose badly, and in your eyes (and rightly so) this shows that he isn't good enough for you. It's weird though because I get this feeling that he has money but that deep inside, he really feels weak and insecure. Like he can never do enough, have enough, be successful enough to make him feel like he's really something...but he doesn't recognize that problem, so therefore will continue to be stuck in that false thinking. Kind of sad but you can't fix it for him...and frankly, I don't think he will ever "get it".

I had to take my son to a class this morning, I went outside to get into the car, there were leaves everywhere. There was a leaf stuck to my car door handle. I picked it up and inside of the leaf was a heart...and it was torn in half....as though it was broken. I felt I was still connected to your energy so I decided to keep my eyes out for any signs.

Everywhere I drove, there were people, looking really down and VERY bored. lol It's like life just kind of sucked. They were all walking to their jobs, or going about their day, looking like bummed out emotional zombies. I think this is P. Does he have a very time consuming job? It doesn't seem he is having much fun.

I sat at a stop light, thinking, is he going to contact her....the red light stayed on for a minute...then two...then three...then four...and so on. The red light was not changing...people were getting really restless. No change. Finally people started honking (I'm not sure what they thought that would do)...and then one person in the lane next to me, ran the red light. He almost got hit!

From this, I think he's not going to contact you and you might get frustrated and eventually run the light, almost getting injured (emotionally) in the process. I really think this relationship is done and any attempt from you to get back into his life will only lead to you getting hurt. Face the red light. It's not a slow down or a wait...it's a STOP. Let him go, leave him behind. He is not going to change and you deserve someone who realizes that you are to be cherished. ***it just hit me that it was a male driver that ran the red light...so I am editing to say that an alternative explanation would be that he waits a really long time, then contacts you, kind of trying to bust into your new life...and you are having NONE of it, and he gets hurt because you are no longer interested***

So, I said, "Ok...P is the past...what is coming up for her?" Instantly, the light changed...green means go! lol All of the sudden I saw 3 people everywhere in groups. a couple and another male...over and over, on each street I passed. I decided to do a little radio divination...I have a really old car with a really old radio in it. I hit the "search" button on the radio, it scrolls through the stations until it hits on a station that is coming in clear and stops. It was a blast from the past for me. I am sure you are too young to know this song but it came out when I was a teenager.

The song is "To Be With You" by Mr. Big

Hold on little girl
Show me what he's done to you
Stand up little girl
A broken heart can't be that bad

When it's through, it's through
Fate will twist the both of you
So come on baby, come on over
Let me be the one to show you

I'm the one who wants to be with you
Deep inside I hope you feel it too
Waited on a line of greens and blues
Just to be the next to be with you

Build up your confidence
So you can be on top for once
Wake up, who cares about
Little boys that talk too much

I've seen it all go down
Your game of love was all rained out
So come on baby, come on over
Let me be the one to hold you

Sooooo....is there some guy who has been waiting in the sidelines? Someone who knows what happened between you and P? Someone who wants to be the one who loves you and treats you right? Hmmm...I think you should look around and see if maybe there is a guy friend who thinks of you as MORE than just a friend. ;) Anyone in your life that could fit this picture?

I dropped my son off and sat quietly asking if I was right in thinking that you have an admirer in your midst...I asked for another song that would clarify this message. I hit the search button, it scrolled and scrolled and then hit...on....

Not A Bad Thing by Justin Timberlake

Said all I want from you is to see you tomorrow
And every tomorrow, maybe you'll let me borrow your heart
And is it too much to ask for every Sunday
And while we're at it, throw in every other day to start

I know people make promises all the time
Then they turn right around and break them
When someone cuts your heart open with a knife, now you're bleeding
But I could be that guy to heal it over time
And I won't stop until you believe it
'Cause baby you're worth it

So don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me
'Cause you might look around and find your dreams come true, with me
Spent all your time and your money just to find out that my love was free
So don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me, me
It's not a bad thing to fall in love with me, me

OK so I REALLY think there is someone else around you, ready, waiting, hoping that you will notice him. Look around, hon. I think you might be surprised by what you find..pleasantly surprised.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need any clarification. ((hugs))

MandMaud

I'm so glad I saw this - something made me look in on this thread, though normally I try not to "waste time" (lol) on things that don't relate directly to my current interests. It's fascinating the ways you divine, EmpressArwen.

EmpressArwen

I'm so glad I saw this - something made me look in on this thread, though normally I try not to "waste time" (lol) on things that don't relate directly to my current interests. It's fascinating the ways you divine, EmpressArwen.

Thank you! It is really fun to divine this way..and I think it is something everyone can do. Just look around and see what the world has to say...no talent or knowledge needed. lol