Oracle card love exchanges.

feminine_mystique

Hi all.

I'm interested in doing an ongoing oracle reading exchange using my energy cards or my romance oracle cards.

Rules.

1. 1 card only will be picked from 1 deck so choose from:

- Doreen Virtues Romance Angel oracle cards

- Energy oracle cards by Sandra Anne Taylor

2. I will mainly focus on love related questions but repeat questions with a different oracle card I will ignore.

3. This will be ongoing so be patient if I don't reply straight away! I will always come back to this thread.

4. Exchanges I will appreciate however only if you have oracle cards (please specify which ones you will be using)

5. Feedback is a must though!!

Happy readings. 😘😘😘

(The Energy cards do come in reversed and I will read them in reversed if they come up, the Romance Angel ones don't have reversals so they will be read upright)

Pami619

Hi Femenine Mystique.
I would like to sit.

I'm choosing the Energy oracle cards. It's beautiful.

I want to know the energies between me and A from now on.
How strong is our connection going to be, etc...

Thank you.

feminine_mystique

Hi Femenine Mystique.
I would like to sit.

I'm choosing the Energy oracle cards. It's beautiful.

I want to know the energies between me and A from now on.
How strong is our connection going to be, etc...

Thank you.

The Thinking Woman.

I feel the more female energy in the relationship will be more dominant in the near future and what the current energy is now. The thinking woman is a woman of feminine wisdom and understanding.

I feel at present the energy between you is also intellectual so to say. You keep each other thinking, always learning more and more about each other, just how any relationship should be.

I don't sense much emotion here at present but more learning lessons for some reason pops into my head.

😘😘

nh786

Hey may i sit please?

I'd like to know M's thoughts/energies about me/towards me?

I don't have an oracle deck but if you would like an exchange reading with Tarot or Lenny i can do that for you after work x

feminine_mystique

Hey may i sit please?

I don't have an oracle deck but if you would like an exchange reading with Tarot or Lenny i can do that for you after work x
Hmm lenomard eh. πŸ€”

I'll take it.
What deck did you want to choose from love?

xx.

mahafrins

This pertaining to the energy between me and my ex ARP?

Pami619

The Thinking Woman.

I feel the more female energy in the relationship will be more dominant in the near future and what the current energy is now. The thinking woman is a woman of feminine wisdom and understanding.

I feel at present the energy between you is also intellectual so to say. You keep each other thinking, always learning more and more about each other, just how any relationship should be.

I don't sense much emotion here at present but more learning lessons for some reason pops into my head.

😘😘

Thank you for your reading. Basically I am the female energy in this relationship and I feel that I am somehow getting my powers back. Since you know our situation thinking makes a lot more sense but I agree emotion would be intellectually examined before it's allowed to be felt.

feminine_mystique

Hey may i sit please?

Release your Ex.

Ok so this card represents holding onto the past and as advice comes the time to clear your energy.

Now you asked in particular what Ma thoughts/energies are towards you. In the picture we have an angel who has her arm raised to her head with her eyes closed whilst holding a piece of paper. I feel this represents M. There is an element of perhaps they are holding onto their ex or they feel that you aren't completely free of yours.

Wait? Is M your ex? If they are then it's time to let them go.

If M is not then there are past issues being stalled here and M seems to think they are stopping things from going forward.

x.

My Q.

What are the current energy feels F has towards me.

Thank you.
😘

feminine_mystique

This pertaining to the energy between me and my ex ARP?
Wow interesting your card was True Love.

Well. As far as exs go there still seems to be a lot of feelings between the two of you.

True love is that romance of a lifetime so to say and I feel this came up due to the connection you guys had. It says this person has a genuine love for you and you can overcome the issues that arise.

Whatever issues you and ARP had in the past there are definitely still lots of feelings between you. Do you feel there is a chanc for reconciliation? Because I do feel A will be up for it.