Oracle card love exchanges.

mahafrins

Wow interesting your card was True Love.

Well. As far as exs go there still seems to be a lot of feelings between the two of you.

True love is that romance of a lifetime so to say and I feel this came up due to the connection you guys had. It says this person has a genuine love for you and you can overcome the issues that arise.

Whatever issues you and ARP had in the past there are definitely still lots of feelings between you. Do you feel there is a chanc for reconciliation? Because I do feel A will be up for it.

well they only broke up with me.. so they are at fault...atleast 80%..
i am slowly dating another person. We had an amazing connection... till it lasted...

Genuine love i am not sure nothing forthcoming as of now....

yes loads of feelings atleast on my side will die over time.. I do feel there should have been a reconciliation but there has not been any so far... so no clue..

nh786

Release your Ex.

Ok so this card represents holding onto the past and as advice comes the time to clear your energy.

Now you asked in particular what Ma thoughts/energies are towards you. In the picture we have an angel who has her arm raised to her head with her eyes closed whilst holding a piece of paper. I feel this represents M. There is an element of perhaps they are holding onto their ex or they feel that you aren't completely free of yours.

Wait? Is M your ex? If they are then it's time to let them go.

If M is not then there are past issues being stalled here and M seems to think they are stopping things from going forward.

x.

My Q.

What are the current energy feels F has towards me.

Thank you.
😘

Thank you for the reading. We were just talking and getting to know each other, spoke for about 3 months or so. So i wouldn't say we are each other 'ex' so to speak as we never really were in a relationship. Maybe they have some issues with their ex..?

Thank you, i will do the return reading after work for you x

amaya1

Hey
Do you see me in relationship with Ab on June?

nh786

My Q.

What are the current energy feels F has towards me.

Thank you.
😘

Rider - Ship - Whip
Shadow - Garden

I think F wants to make things move between you, they want to message you/meet you and this is a repetitive thought/feeling for them. The sum herr being bear they seem to control this feeling that they have.

I hope this makes sense :)

feminine_mystique

well they only broke up with me.. so they are at fault...atleast 80%..
i am slowly dating another person. We had an amazing connection... till it lasted...

Genuine love i am not sure nothing forthcoming as of now....

yes loads of feelings atleast on my side will die over time.. I do feel there should have been a reconciliation but there has not been any so far... so no clue..
Very strange to get that card for an ex.

Would you like me to pick another card? I'm currently just getting to know and play around with these decks so they may not be entirely used to my energy ans vice versa.

Let me know. 😘

feminine_mystique

Thank you for the reading. We were just talking and getting to know each other, spoke for about 3 months or so. So i wouldn't say we are each other 'ex' so to speak as we never really were in a relationship. Maybe they have some issues with their ex..?

Thank you, i will do the return reading after work for you x
Interesting.

Like I mentioned before I'm only just starting to use these cards on other people so if you'd like another exchange or ard picked just let me knw.

😘

feminine_mystique

Rider - Ship - Whip
Shadow - Garden

I think F wants to make things move between you, they want to message you/meet you and this is a repetitive thought/feeling for them. The sum herr being bear they seem to control this feeling that they have.

I hope this makes sense :)

I've been thinking for a while to get a lenormand set. I still haven't but having your suggestion come up I just might.

Oh I really hope so. I saw him the other day and he looked sooooo damn good nh .. seriously it was like a torment seeing him so fine like that.

Yes I see him controlling his feelings he's with someone else 😣.. I often wonder if he even does have some kind of attraction to me or if he is just a tease. 😒

mahafrins

Very strange to get that card for an ex.

Would you like me to pick another card? I'm currently just getting to know and play around with these decks so they may not be entirely used to my energy ans vice versa.

Let me know. 😘
You may try.. it's too good if there is true love.

Leandra88

Hi there! I would love the Doreen Virtue romance deck if I may sit. My question is, what message is the universe trying to send me about my ex, G? I can exchange with Doreen Virtue's Magical Mermaids and Dolphins deck. Thanks :)