Pagan tarot - uusi

illyria

I think the kickstarter said July, for the decks both tarot and poker? Is this from Facebook or something? Hoping July is still right but looking forward to getting them!

It now seems they've pegged an August delivery. I screencapped Linnea's replies to a few people on Instagram.

ETA: It says on Kickstarter that the Pagan LE Blue poker decks have shipped to those who ordered only the poker deck. Those who backed both the poker and tarot decks will receive them in one parcel.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    54.4 KB · Views: 161
  • 2.png
    2.png
    25.4 KB · Views: 197

FLizarraga

Gosh, the wait! Every time I see a new picture or hear any news, I feel exactly like actress Miriam Margoyles felt before Lawrence Olivier...

(Good thing they're on schedule.)

Brigid

I have a 'your items have shipped' notification!
I ordered the ivory poker deck as well as the tarot. I'm not sure if they have shipped together, but would imagine they have.
I'll be stalking the mail box.

illyria

I have a 'your items have shipped' notification!
I ordered the ivory poker deck as well as the tarot. I'm not sure if they have shipped together, but would imagine they have.
I'll be stalking the mail box.

They just sent out the tarot artwork to the printers. Should be done by August.

Brigid

They just sent out the tarot artwork to the printers. Should be done by August.

Why would I get a shipping notice from them then?
I did read above. As I said it could be just the poker deck, however I didn't order the blue.

illyria

Why would I get a shipping notice from them then?
I did read above. As I said it could be just the poker deck, however I didn't order the blue.

If you ordered the Ivory, it's their regular deck, still available on their shop and readily shipped. Peter and Linnea sent an email update through Kickstarter just a few hours ago that the tarot artwork is done. It's not yet printed, but it will be. I'm just as excited as you.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1244376122/pagan-tarot-by-uusi/posts/1597359

Brigid

If you ordered the Ivory, it's their regular deck, still available on their shop and readily shipped. Peter and Linnea sent an email update through Kickstarter just a few hours ago that the tarot artwork is done. It's not yet printed, but it will be. I'm just as excited as you.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1244376122/pagan-tarot-by-uusi/posts/1597359

Damn it!
I thought I read somewhere if you ordered both tarot and poker they would be shipped together. Must have been just the LE blue one.
Oh well, still exciting. ☺

illyria

Damn it!
I thought I read somewhere if you ordered both tarot and le poker they would be shipped together.
Oh well, still exciting. 😊

I understand your pain! My birthday is in July, so I was looking forward to having a deck to open. But a month later isn't so bad. And I think they meant that if you ordered both the Blue poker deck and the tarot deck, they'll be shipped together in August. But if you only ordered the Blue, they ship it right away, since the Blue was finished first.

The Ivory is gorgeous (I have two), and it'll really whet your appetite for the new deck. :)

illyria

Just curious, Brigid, did you order the Ivory from the Uusi shop?

Brigid

Just curious, Brigid, did you order the Ivory from the Uusi shop?

Yes, from the shop.
My birthday is in early August, but I doubt it will be here by then either. *sigh* We will both have wonderful belated birthday presents though.