Pagan tarot - uusi

illyria

Yes, from the shop.
My birthday is in early August, but I doubt it will be here by then either. *sigh* We will both have wonderful belated birthday presents though.

Oh! So I guess the shipping notification came from there. :)

We'll both have lovely birthdays, and we'll sqeeeee like loons when we get them in our hot little hands.

Michellehihi

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    224.8 KB · Views: 183

Philistine

The only thing so far that I would change is that this deck came with a book/let.

I just saw on Uusi's site they now have a guide book for pre-order. I already pre'd the deck so I guess I'll add this, too. Very exciting!!

ana luisa

Me, too. I'm so dead. I'm deader than dead.

I agree... this deck looks like it was made by an artisan, a goldsmith. Such an attention to details. And this seeker card did remind me of the Truman Show. or Under the Dome. Or "Break on Through to the Other side". So many layers :heart:

Attachments

• truman show.jpg
    truman show.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 166

FLizarraga

I agree... this deck looks like it was made by an artisan, a goldsmith. Such an attention to details. And this seeker card did remind me of the Truman Show. or Under the Dome. Or "Break on Through to the Other side". So many layers :heart:

That's an interesting insight, ana luisa, because the pre-Copernican universe was essentially a sort of Truman Show/Under the Dome deal. So the Seeker is peaking through one heavenly sphere into the next. They were supposed to be concentrical --it blows one's mind now, but I suppose in 500 years people will laugh at OUR ideas about the universe. "They believed in the Big Bang! Can you imagine?" :laugh:

mydearruby

I noticed in their website there was also a guidebook on sale. Anyway knows what it would be about? I don't normally need the guidebook, but if it is as exquisite as their other books then it might be worth keeping one copy as an object:)

Madrigal

I've been following their progress on IG. The attention to detail is spectacular. The use of color, space, silence and line is exquisite. This deck is a different experience all together.

starlightexp

I've been following their progress on IG. The attention to detail is spectacular. The use of color, space, silence and line is exquisite. This deck is a different experience all together.

That is what is most impressive for me is the quite use of negative space in the art, allowing things to breath and not seam like a drawing of a junk shop of symbols

Laura Borealis

Just saw this linked from another thread. What a stunning deck! And here I thought I had cleared my wishlist.