Pagan tarot - uusi

Alta

Nor I. No bag, no calling card, no hand written messages as some got. I share all of babalon's doubts though I do think the deck is pretty. Treatment of backers, not so much.

MissChiff

Nor I. No bag, no calling card, no hand written messages as some got. I share all of babalon's doubts though I do think the deck is pretty. Treatment of backers, not so much.

This is how I received my decks as well.....

FLizarraga

This is how I received my decks as well.....

Same here

Well, I did not receive anything at all until last week. Which explains why I was so miffed. They did their best to make it all right, in my case, but it's obvious that mistakes were made in the handling of this campaign.

decan

For me things was okay and very pleasant. With my deck I received a little bag and a small branch of cypress that I burned (for the good energy) before I opened my deck.

I will probably receive my book in november.

12doggiepaws

Mine cleared custom this am. Hope for delivery sometime this week. I want the little bag for my deck, keep my fingers crossed.

decan

The little bag in white coton was a pleasant commercial gesture, but it is possible that they just have had a limited quantity of them, I don't know.
The little piece of cypress was more important for me, because I burned it to create some auspicious energies with the spirits through smoke or a thing like that :D

Well the Tarot itself is great!

HearthCricket

This is how both of my copies arrived. Very neat and pretty, thank you note on the back of the oversized card, lavender sprig, deck with cards, bag, in a small box. Not a pre-order, nor a kickstarter thing. I only discovered the deck shortly before I bought them after seeing pics coming up on Instagram which caught my eye immediately!

starlightexp

This is how both of my copies arrived. Very neat and pretty, thank you note on the back of the oversized card, lavender sprig, deck with cards, bag, in a small box. Not a pre-order, nor a kickstarter thing. I only discovered the deck shortly before I bought them after seeing pics coming up on Instagram which caught my eye immediately!

I didn't know there was something written on the inside of the top flap. I've been opening it from the bottom to save the seal on it

MissChiff

Damn I feel left out😔