Pagan tarot - uusi

BlueLotus

There may have been a thank you note actually - I would have stashed that separately. I am happy with it and I am betting you paid more than a backer did; that's partly what I'm getting at !

(Just looked back - yes; I paid $44 for mine. so....)

I paid $50 for mine, and it's still being sold at this price as I just checked ;)

donnalee

I bouht a deck (sprig, bag, note) and opened it at the bottom, liked it so much I bought another plus some other deck of playing cards.

So where do I find opinions from folks/writeups from Uusi on the seeker card? I did not buy the book, and this deck to me doesn't need the book--and then the seeker is too small for me to read the script etc. or see the drawings clearly-enough. Thanks all--

starlightexp

I bouht a deck (sprig, bag, note) and opened it at the bottom, liked it so much I bought another plus some other deck of playing cards.

So where do I find opinions from folks/writeups from Uusi on the seeker card? I did not buy the book, and this deck to me doesn't need the book--and then the seeker is too small for me to read the script etc. or see the drawings clearly-enough. Thanks all--

The image is based on a very famous woodcut called the Flammarion engraving. If you look it up it might give you some ideas. I've been using it as a card of greater meanings outside the normal realms.

donnalee

The image is based on a very famous woodcut called the Flammarion engraving. If you look it up it might give you some ideas. I've been using it as a card of greater meanings outside the normal realms.

OHHHH!!! I DIDN'T SEE THAT!!! To me, the drawing was small enough that I could not figure what the heck was going on, and I saw the lower half as some sort of kneeling humanoid figure with back to us but did not see that the head went through to the other half!!! Sure, now it makes sense. Thank you. It came across to me as the back of a figure with incomprehensible rollie things on the back which I hoped were not part of the body, like the head, actually-- That image was ugly to me as interpreted that way, and I was puzzled entirely. Thanks for pointing out the obvious to someone who did not see it!

lightpers

Still haven''t heard of my decks coming, i guess it was stuck by customs, almost 1 month already, maybe when it arrives i don't have guts to open the decks anymore TAT. So sorry for the rant.

This deck seems very beautiful in various videos in Youtube.

Lokismile

I paid $50 for mine, and it's still being sold at this price as I just checked ;)

Excellent price for a deck of this quality. I can hardly wait to acquire one.

FLizarraga

Has anyone received the scarf so far?

decan

Did anyone receive the book?

Uusi said that it will be shipped in october but we are november 18th and I received nothing for now :(

CherryNukaCola

Last update said they won't receive the books until late November, so I assume the earliest they might be shipping them is early December.

decan

Last update said they won't receive the books until late November, so I assume the earliest they might be shipping them is early December.
Thanks for your answer CherryNukaCola! Well, it's a bit long...