Pathfinder's

Faolainn Storm

I finally got round to ordering a copy of this beautiful after months of thinking about it. It arrived today, and all I can say is WOW! It is even more stunning in real life than I thought it would be. I am so glad I managed to get a copy of it. I would love to get a second copy to give to a good friend of mine, but I'm afraid I will have to save up for it, and the person I got my copy from only had two copies left when I ordered mine. So I doubt there will be any left by the time I can afford it. :( A real pity. I would love it if it was reprinted. I can't imagine they would have to many problems selling them. They are the best animal oracle I have ever seen!

FS

souljourney

I think it's a great deck too. I am so glad I got it as a gift. I have been using it for my deck study and I'm liking it so far. The blogs were my saving grace of contact during the last 2 days. :D

daffyart

Faolainn Storm said:
I finally got round to ordering a copy of this beautiful after months of thinking about it. It arrived today, and all I can say is WOW! It is even more stunning in real life than I thought it would be. I am so glad I managed to get a copy of it. I would love to get a second copy to give to a good friend of mine, but I'm afraid I will have to save up for it, and the person I got my copy from only had two copies left when I ordered mine. So I doubt there will be any left by the time I can afford it. :( A real pity. I would love it if it was reprinted. I can't imagine they would have to many problems selling them. They are the best animal oracle I have ever seen!

FS

Many of our artists still have decks available. Myself included. Please don't be discouraged out of contacting our list.

awookie

as I like unicorns I will ask the question is there any in the deck? it's lovely btw not one card on the preview I dont like.

faunabay

awookie said:
as I like unicorns I will ask the question is there any in the deck? it's lovely btw not one card on the preview I dont like.
While there are other mythical creatures there isn't a unicorn.

On a side note.....if you like Unicorns you ought to check out Diana Cooper's Unicorn deck. Very pretty!!

OK, now back to our regularly scheduled Pathfinders thread! :laugh:

Jewel

What other mythical creatures????? ~starts to panic at not getting the deck~

faunabay

Jewel said:
What other mythical creatures????? ~starts to panic at not getting the deck~
Spinx
Minotaur
Satyrs
Gryphon
Kitsune
Centaur
Phoenix
Werewolf
Dragon

There's also some extinct or different animals as well.....
Sabertooth Cat
Quagga
Okapi
Thylacine

Here's my "I told you so!" moment!!!! :p You just kept trying to talk yourself out of wanting it. LOL They are small cards - which I know you don't like - but I love mine. And we both know what that means in the long run don't we!!!! })

Now there isn't a Mermaid, but there are quite a few water animals:
Shark
Fish
Dolphin
Seahorse

Jewel

faunabay said:
Here's my "I told you so!" moment!!!! :p You just kept trying to talk yourself out of wanting it. LOL They are small cards - which I know you don't like - but I love mine. And we both know what that means in the long run don't we!!!! })
Crap! Well looks like I will be going on the wild hunt .......