personal angel/guide portrait

faunabay

There's a lady here who does very intuitive psychic readings. Well I just found out that she also can tune into you and do a portrait of any of your special angels, guides, helpers, teachers, etc. !!!!!

Anyway, with all the stuff my Mom has been going through - cat dying, all the changes she's doing. etc. I thought it would be helpful to have Ann do one for her.

She brought it to me yesterday and WOW!!!! It's amazing, powerful, beautiful.....I don't have the words!!! I told Ann just do a portrait of who wants to come through and we got a picture of one of Mom's angels who's name is JOY! :)

She does them with pastels, so they are somewhat fragile to mail. I decided to go ahead and frame it before I sent it on to Mom. And with it matted and framed it's even more arresting.

I WANT ONE NOW!!!!!

While Ann and I were talking on the phone - figuring out how to get it to me - she started giving me an impromptu reading for my Mom. Again WOW! My mom is very open to stuff like that but I think even she was a bit surprised at how spot on Ann was.

Then when she did bring me the portrait she brought it to where I work. When she got there I had one more client to check out then I could come talk. In the meantime she started giving another impromptu readign to one of the other massage therapists I work with (who is very intuitive herself). But when Ann left my co-worker was like..."OH MY GOD!" It was pretty funny. LOL Ann sure gave Kim somethings to think about and she wasn't even expecting it. :)

I'm in no way trying to drum up business for Ann (she's busy enough LOL), but the portrait was so inspiring I wanted to tell you all about it. I figured some of you here on the forum might be interested. If someone really wants to have one done I'll get it from Ann and frame it for you like I did for my Mom. I just want all of you to have such a.......I don't have the words......powerful, thought provoking, soothing, beautiful..... portrait of your angel/guide. And even if you didn't want a portrait I knew you'd be interested in the story. :)

Malachite

Oh My God!...
Get me one now!!!!!

faunabay

Malachite,
You have mail. Or you will very soon. :)

truthsayer

i would love to have one of these done, too. it sounds totally fascinating. how much does she charge, etc? i need to start saving up! the whole idea feels so soothing.

faunabay

OK here's the pricing setup. Ann charges $50 for a 9 X 12 inch pastel portrait. I was pretty extravagant for my mom and paid around $45 for the frame and matting, but that can be whittled down if needed. You could even choose to chance it and just have me ship it without frame too. I know she's done that before, but they do tend to smear a bit. Then whatever the shipping would be????
It's not horribly expensive but not exactly cheap either. I'll tell you though - it's SO worth it!
All she needs is your full name and birthday.

blue

You're probably going to laugh when I say this but I might have a trick Ann would be interested in (if she doesn't already know it).

When I was an art student I did a lot of chaulk pastels. I always had a smearing problem (I mean the art work). Once I finished a piece I'd spray the whole thing with cheap hair spray. It held everything in place. Worked like a charm!

faunabay

blue,
She did say she had sprayed it with something (didn't tell me what) but that it might still smear but not as bad as before. So I don't know maybe it was hairspray. :) I will pass it on though in case she doesn't know. Thanks!

truthsayer

cheap hair spray is what my art teachers have pushed also. they said expensive fixatives weren't any better.

let me see how my funding goes this month...

Malachite

Thanks faunabay!...I'll have to ponder the costs, but i might well take up that offer!..

faunabay

I just found out that another person I know had one done and didn't get it framed right away and it was fine. So maybe Ann was just being over-protective. Maybe it would be just fine mailing it without the frame. -- I could hit it with some hairspray. LOL