Pixie's older french cousin...

MoonGypsy

They have arrived 2 weeks ahead of schedule ! Now it's time to start the sorting piles out... it's going to be a LONG weekend :)

Oh Edmund, what fantastic news! :D They look fabulous! It might be a LONG weekend on one level, but very, very fulfilling [i would imagine] on another.

This will definitely be a "Memorable Memorial Weekend!" :)

Hugs and blessings,
Auntie MG xox

Bluefeet

Wow, they look amazing! I'm glad that I ordered both regular and illuminated editions. Both are stunning! :D

nicky

I saw them and even if I am biased for Edmund's decks - this one is fabulous :)))

Rhinemaiden

The care and detail Edmund puts into each of his creations is what makes me keep buying them. :heart:

Londubh

Wow! I have received an email saying that my package has shipped and is on its way!

starlightexp

SO if you live in the USA and your ordered on 5/16 you should be seeing a tracking number soon. A fab friend came over and helped me sort decks so I was able to get a portion of the first day decks out. Over the long weekend I hope to get everything done and have both the US and international orders done and out.

International orders take longer because I have to physically go to the post office and have them type stuff in, for some reason the Paypal International shipping is way more expensive. But with Monday being a holiday I have time to fill out all the forms and get them ready to go. I apologize that overseas takes a day or two longer for me to process but they will be out soon.

baylys

Thanks for the update. It takes a while to get here anyway so a few more days isn't going to matter much at all :D

MoonGypsy

i just received my tracking number! :D i am now officially in excited mode..:p :party: