Pixie's older french cousin...

stellar4

Yes, I agree. I would happily buy both a coloured and black and white version of this deck. Stunning!

Ashtaroot

BTW that Fish card look fabulous :)

flying black kat

I am really liking the looks of your new deck. I would like to see more, (like every one else).

I will wait as patiently as I can, to see more of the fabulous art work you create. I have gotten so many pleasent hours with Pixie's 1st deck.

I have a lot of TdM's, this deck will offer, to me, a new way of looking at my favorite sytle of deck. I am going to need at least 2.

I so enjoyed Pixi's and your 1st deck.

Be at Peace and Walk in Beauty.

Kathy

starlightexp

Hmmm I never thought of doing it as a b/w deck.. interesting...

GryffinSong

Imagine a black and white version, printed on off white or parchment colored cardstock. Yum. I'd definately buy that!!! The typical colors of the Marseilles don't generally appeal to me, but your line drawings are gorgeous, and I'd definately want one. :)

nicky

quit working and do this full time then marry me duh

OnePotato

Very nice work, Mr Starlightexp.
Clearly, you have a nimble eye for this sort of thing.

cardlady22

starlightexp, I am so glad I watched your process video and got a sense of your approach.
I knew that the "look" of your deck would be worth having, but I did have some niggling doubts about transplanting the tarot cards for the playing cards. (since they do not have an elemental or meaning 1:1 match) You have put them to rest! :thumbsup:

MareSaturni

This deck is turning out very nice! I'd definitely buy it!

I am usually not a huge fan of B&W decks, but this one would be an exception. I'd welcome it in my collection. ;)

Well done!

cardlady22

I do have to chime in and say that if it's possible to have color palette variation, I'd love a colored deck as well as a parchment with sepia/brownish lines. ;)