Playing Cards: Daily Draws

Phoenix Rising

REading for 25 Oct

2:spade: 4:heart: 9:heart:
There is a change of heart or feelings, what may have been a feeling of insecurity, is no longer, it maybe a welcome change with the 9:heart: ending the trio.

3:diamond: 10:club: A:heart:
conflict, which has to do with an official matter...it will effect the home or be within the home.

Oh..Hope it isn't anything to do with my dog.

Mystic Leo

Reading for 25 Oct

10 :diamond: 4 :diamond: 10 :heart:

Oh my goodness me, well we have money here first card, seems pretty good until I look at the next card untrueness, 10:heart: but someone is there i guess, love of family or overcoming the obstacles.
Dont like the look of the lies there lol!

8 :spade: 9 :heart: King :spade:

Tears, healing tears, self pity, oh good wish card then we have King an older wiser man helping to find direction.

Pheonix Rising, I am totally confused here especially with the 2 lines of cards, is it all one story, and the other thing with the King being the last card, does that mean the whole thing is someone else, or is the top line me.....just confused here. Sorry hate being a nuisance....but it doesn't look like a good day to me! I really appreciate your help, many thanks! :love:

Little Baron

LittleBuddha said:
I have drawn some for the morning.

2 :club: , J :spade: , 3 :diamond:

Hmmm. The Jack is in the same place. Is this the same person, but maybe a little less soft and fluffy today?

On his side is conflict. Something petty maybe, but conflict all the same. I suppose that this does not necessarily have anything to do with me.

On my side, there is the '2 of Clubs'. There is some kind of disappointment between us.

He looks to the right. His attention is more on his domestic disturbance than the disappointment between him and I.

LB

Well, we met.

Yes, it was him. He met up with me and we stayed out all day and evening.

And he had been arguing. Domestic conflicts at home.

But I couldn't understand what that '2 of Clubs' meant.

I liked him. I found him more attractive than ever.

And he cried.

And eventually we hugged. And then we kissed. And then ...

I told him it was time to go home.

It was time for me to stop. I think the disappointment was not mine.

I kissed him goodnight and ran home.

But we got somewhere tonight. He said I was warm. He said that when he met me, he thought I was the iciest person he had ever met. But that now he really cared for me.

And I was touched.

LB

Phoenix Rising

Ok Mystic Leo

Firstly the first trio is to do with you, because there is no other court card present. 10:diamond: money 4:diamond: untruths 10:heart: love or family,
It has to do with a money matter, and that you may or a family member may not have been upfront or truthful about it..any money owing?

Your second trio
8:spade: tears, my added meaning, spiritual matters, although you have a wish concerning this K:spade: is he an authoritive or family member, maybe someone passed on..I'd say you may have found out about this King, there maybe some sadness involved.

Little Buddha: Remember the other meaning to that card 2:club: is not what you were expecting..did you expect to kiss etc etc? Is there another meaning that emerged with that card for you? This is the whole idea of the dailies.
Were you disappointed that it didn't carry on?

My trios today, there was a topic that I had been a little inconfident about doing, but it worked out fine and I did well in the end..breaking through the barriers!! The second trio concerning the conflict with an official matter within the home or concerning the home. I received an "official" e-mail, telling me, that I had won $1,500,000 in an internet lottery from the Netherlands..of course they wanted my "Home address" and number etc..searching the internet for the "supposed Lottery agency" only to be led to a "scam e-mail site" so there was the "official conflict(scam).
Neat how when we review the day and relate back to the cards, it can show us the message with what we have to work with 52 cards!!

Little Baron

Phoenix Rising said:
Little Buddha: Remember the other meaning to that card 2:club: is not what you were expecting..did you expect to kiss etc etc? Is there another meaning that emerged with that card for you? This is the whole idea of the dailies.
Were you disappointed that it didn't carry on?

I wanted to kiss again and I am glad we did. It was nice. But I felt he wanted things to develop from that into something else, like they have in the past. But I stopped him. Almost so that things did not always take the same old route. As much as I had enjoyed that route before.

So I think he may have been a little disappointed, even though he did not say so. And I was not disappointed because we had had a good time. I suppose that I was a little surprised by my 'putting a stop to it' because I havn't done that before. It was an unexpected reaction from myself.

Cards for today.

7 :club: , Ace :spade: (Ahhhhhhh!) , 2 :heart:

Not sure how this one works.

It looks as though it is saying 'the end of a sexual attraction spells success'. I know that sounds rediculous, but that is how I am reading it.

But there is a conclusion.

Could it be 'him' again? Ok. Now I am thinking and feeling. Last night, James and I shared a lot. And the upshot of the evening was that he said he cared about me. I got a message when I went to bed, saying that he wanted to see me again. When we met, a few years ago, it was a very physical thing. It is only after hooking up again that we have really got to know each other. Is this Ace and 7 of Clubs saying that that physical attraction (even though still there) has been replaced by something stronger, more emotional and with feelings? It is not just about sex anymore. It is about actually caring for someone and liking who they are. The '2' might indicate to me that I am on the right track with that interpretation - like a wink. That he is worth the trouble.

LB

Mystic Leo

Phoenix Rising said:
Ok Mystic Leo
Firstly the first trio is to do with you, because there is no other court card present. 10:diamond: money 4:diamond: untruths 10:heart: love or family,
It has to do with a money matter, and that you may or a family member may not have been upfront or truthful about it..any money owing?

Your second trio
8:spade: tears, my added meaning, spiritual matters, although you have a wish concerning this K:spade: is he an authoritive or family member, maybe someone passed on..I'd say you may have found out about this King, there maybe some sadness involved.
This is all very strange, I can see parts there of, that are correct but I cant put it altogether.

Got the fibby right though....we have family members coming from interstate for the weekend, its supposed to be a surprise to me, haven't seen them for around 5 years BUT I know, dont I. My family at this end told me, so I could be prepared. After all there is five of them and arriving late at night. So its all a big cover up fibby. So thats the untruth and the family, cant see the money, maybe there going to cost me a fortune while there here. lol!

The next trio, received transcription from births deaths and marriages offices, with results for another family member on the tree. A little disappointed because with the information on it, I dont think I can take it further. Seeing this King turned up yesterday, I think that is who he is.

Dont know really thats all i can come up with today.

Phoenix Rising

LB: With the 7:club: A:spade: together, I would say that a sexually or some form of "physical action" will have had a stop to it...but with the 2:heart: ending the trio, it has something to do with something that you've wanted to occur..because the 2 is a personal achievement or fulfillment. You might feel proud of yourself for it.

Mystic Leo: I think with the 2 10's on side of the 4:diamond: it's lessening the lie as 2 10's is changes..but welcome a lovely one..so it's more of a "little white lie" I think it's a good thing that they prepared you..5 extra..ooh my..it could cost you a bit of time and money..cooking..taking them out etc. YOur other trio, 8:spade: 9:heart: a sense of relief, as you wished for it..you got some information.

Ok my daily for today 26 Oct 06

5:club: Q:club: A:heart:
An agreement, meeting of minds in connection to do with Q:club: it's to do with a Home matter, caregiving, the heart, new love perhaps. Will wait and see that this brings, looks good though.

4:club: 5:spade: K:heart:
Well the other looked good, but this one. An unfortunate circumstance which will cause me to be a little angry in connection with the king. However I will also look to see what other meaning for 5:spade: as it's can be just a little bit "piffed" see what emerges.

Mystic Leo

26 October

Thank you again PR for your input on my cards! Today I drew........

6:club: 2:diamond: Ace:spade: Apex down

Well I think I can see what this is all about, firstly its about me, trouble and effort I go, to keep this secret of our family's arrival who lives interstate.

Ace:diamond: Ace:club: 10:heart:

This is probably pretty obvious whats going on here, though I am wondering if there is something more to the two Aces that have come in side by side.
i think this is a continuation of the first line, we're banding together and organising our weekend.

Will see what the day brings anyway!

Phoenix Rising

When there's 2 or more aces together..Aces are about Beginnings or new beginnings, normally something quite good. A good time for banding together with family, communications as well. And I would agree with your interp..working hard at keeping something to yourself, people at a distance. Also working at finding something unknown with something or someone in another location..or world..time...your genealogy!!

My unfortunate circumstance happened after I did my daily draw. My van wouldn't start so had to get it towed to the garage to fix the starter motor. I'm also piffed at the father of my kids, as he was meant to look after my kids tonite as I have to work, but he made other arrangements..a-hole. so 2 unfortunate setbacks.
The agreement is with my sister to look after my kids tonite since a-hole couldn't...lol..I thought the 5:spade: meant something else..but I only just found out now..so it was right..He doesn't normally show as the K:heart:
So cards are right again!!!

Little Baron

Ace :heart: , 10 :spade: , 4 :spade:

For some reason, that 'four' sends shivers through me.

Sooo ...

We have the home, a journey and some sort of illness and/or depression.

Doesn't have to be as fatal as it sounds.

I was thinking of leaving the house and getting my hair cut. There's your journey from base in the first two cards. Maybe popping in to see my friend Charlotte for a cuppa.

But what of the '4 of Spades'. Could it just be a moment of feeling reflective and sad. Just a moment.

Or am I going to get another bloody migraine?!!!

Will watch out for that and take a tablet if I think one is coming on. I actually have had a few twinges this morning.

LB