Playing Cards: Daily Draws

Phoenix Rising

LB: Appears as though a friend will be quite piffed with an official matter.

Al Si'ra: The celebration in connection with a friend or sister, remember the 6:spade: is also about "pregnancy" and children. So you may also be congratulating someone who is pregnant, or a womans birthday. But yes the other meaning is to take things slowly, parties can involve alcohol and drink too much.

Little Baron

Phoenix Rising said:
LB: Appears as though a friend will be quite piffed with an official matter.

Yep, and he is.

We sat down for coffee and I said 'how's things?'. He said he was really annoyed because he had been talking to his mobile phone provider and they have been charging him far more than they should have been. He said he was expecting a letter from them to be waiting when he got home.

Not a big bit of info really. And not even mine. But in terms of stress, I said to him 'It is highly likely that that letter will be there and it is not going to make you happy .. so keep calm when you contact the mobile company as shouting and screaming will not help matters'.

And I love how the cards just pinpoint one little part of the day. I knew, instantly that it was someone else by the court's position. And I knew there was something to advise him about when we met up.

One of the things about yesterday's draw of interest to me was the 'Ace of Hearts' - home. This is now meaning more to me than just that. It is warmth, safety and security. I was warm, safe and secure sitting right here yesterday, but I made that journey away from this haven. The journey was both physical and emotional. I ended up having my first argument/disagreement with the guy that I am 'kind of' seeing. I felt very alone and a little down by it and knew that if I had not had come out, we wouldn't have argued. It was all down to situation and circumstance, which could have been avoided. We did kiss and make up. But it was a journey that I could have done without.

LB

Al Si'ra

i was indeed with a sister sort of friend today; we went shopping and it was so much fun..but nothing happened concerning babies or about being cautious..but the night is not over yet :)

thanks PR for additional info on my readings..this way i can learn much faster !

:love:
xx

Little Baron

Al Si'ra said:
thanks PR for additional info on my readings..this way i can learn much faster !

xx

Yes, cheers guys. I am reading everyone's posts and learning as I go along. This thread has so much energy.

For the morning, so I wake up prepared ;)

5 :spade: , 9 :diamond: , Jack :club:

Maybe I won't bother getting up, lol.

Now this is obviously my feelings on the left. Are they directed at the Jack?

I am going out tomorrow night, but only to a friend's house, so I don't expect to be around anyone who angers me or causes confusion. Will have to see.

LB

Al Si'ra

today's cards are

3 of :club: 3 of :diamond: 6 of :heart:

hmm..something is coming from me to someone else-like a text message?? somehow i think of sms when i see this card- which might cause some power battles to arise between us-but then the road ahead seems pretty pink!

xx

Phoenix Rising

HI LB: yes it looks like it will be directed at the Jack, or it will arise while in the presence of the Jack. Not sure why you have a nagging feeling about him.

Al Si'ra: What ever the conflict of interest is..it will work out in the end..smooth over.

Little Baron

Al Si'ra said:
today's cards are

3 of :club: 3 of :diamond: 6 of :heart:

hmm..something is coming from me to someone else-like a text message?? somehow i think of sms when i see this card- which might cause some power battles to arise between us-but then the road ahead seems pretty pink!

xx

I see your draw as 'clearing the air'. Almost like defusing some kind of problem that is building up and is on the way. So today would be a day to 'nip something in the bud' before it blows up. Once that has happened and the obstacle, probably with another (due to the '3 of Diamonds'), has been cleared, you can carry on with a bright day.

LB

Phoenix Rising

Daily 29 October 06

2:club: Q:spade: Q:diamond:
Minor disappointment or something not changing out with these 2 woman.

9:club: 5:club: 7:spade:
an agreement made, could be something like an Lay-by--putting something on hire purchase even..because of the indulgence thing...but will come at a "loss" or a discount?? This is an odd draw.

Al Si'ra

today was a very weird day..i cleared the air for 2 of my friends..i have talked to them for hours and helped them in their ways..so yes..i did receive phone calls and sms from my friends..and they were struggling all of them..now all is good

xx

Little Baron

4 :heart:, 10 :club: , Ace :club:

Quite a specific little reading.

Jealousy involving something official that is received communicatively. Or maybe I will hear what someone has received and be green with envy.

Yesterday's draw made no sense to my day, thankfully.

And so far today, I do not understand this.

LB