Postmark Givaway

AJ

Mine went out the door last year Janie...good for you for not clinging to something that doesn't work for you, mob mentality be danged :)

kmartin60

grins Isnt it fun when they get curious? Can I have the "BEAR" please? This is wonderful of you to do this! Brightest Blessings, Kim

janie144

Updated to here, thank you all for joining in, this is fun!

Mine went out the door last year Janie...good for you for not clinging to something that doesn't work for you, mob mentality be danged :)

Thank you AJ, It does kinda feel good once you make a decision to have a clear out, I guess we all have our 'niche' and lenormand definitely wasn't mine :D

Catmoon

So kind of you to do this give away!!! :love:
Could I chose the Path, please?

Chiska

janie144, I would like to select "Letter," please!

Let me add that you have a remarkably naughty cat. Sitting in the fruit bowl? LOL
Even Pooter wouldn't do that, and he is pretty naughty. He did, however, try to destroy a Mythic Tarot when he was a kitten (back in 2000). He chewed on it a bit. Then dumped a Venti Triple Mocha Espresso drink on it.

I still love the deck and the kitty!

Little Hare

He's adorable!!!! wanna kiss that head :love:

May I have the ring please

gypsylady

Can I get the Hearts please?

I have been really wanting to learn the Lenormand, so keeping my fingers crossed!! :) Thanks for doing this. What a great idea!

janie144

Updated to here, thank you all for joining in :)

Let me add that you have a remarkably naughty cat. Sitting in the fruit bowl? LOL
Even Pooter wouldn't do that, and he is pretty naughty. He did, however, try to destroy a Mythic Tarot when he was a kitten (back in 2000). He chewed on it a bit. Then dumped a Venti Triple Mocha Espresso drink on it.

I still love the deck and the kitty!

This made me giggle! :laugh:

Glass Owl

May I have Rider? Thank you so much for this giveaway! The scans of this deck look amazing.

janie144

You cerainly may Glass Owl :) thank you for joining.

12 cards have been chosen all ready :)