Psychic Development Group: Exercise 1

DDwarks

Young at heart.
Anxiety sufferer and a broken heart.
Still a little girl inside and very caring.
Lack of confidence through criticism and rejection.
I'd say you've suffered from bullying from other women and wear glasses.
I think you very traditional looking and looking for your "niche", that little somewhere it's okay to be you.
I think you're traditional looks come from being brought up "the good old way". You were taught right and wrong but love didn't come into it.
I think you are between 40 to 55, dark blonde with gorgeous fair skin and thin (thinning?) lips.
I feel a deep sound of voice as well? Is this why you are trying to find your niche? Have you been hiding away and protecting yourself from criticism?
And you'e surrounded by books! Books everywhere...like a librarian!
There's so much you want to share but you're afraid to allow yourself and feel like you need to keep yourself in check.
I'll stop here...for obvious reasons!!
I will say however that I only ever use my psychic ability for healing and face to face (like a body scan thing) so this is very new and alien to me!
Thank you for starting this x
Hopefully this will make you laugh out loud rather than cry, Crying of laughter is good too! ;)

ana luisa

I hope this is still on :)

I see a lot of goodbyes and airports
A strong connection (for good or bad) with the sea
Concern about body, figure and shape. When a young teenager, probably troubled by eating concerns
Curious
Adaptable
You probably like to host friend gatherings
Not too worried about things being perfect or by the book AS LONG AS IT COMES FROM THE HEART (especially gifts)
Math
Good at finding solutions at the eleventh hour

Thank you for sharing your handwriting with us ! :thumbsup:

celticnoodle

yep, it is ana luisa. it'll be revealed tomorrow! I can't wait! Love these!!!

Audelia

Feedback...

Hi everyone,

I'm going to start working my way through the thread now giving feedback to you all. I'm blown away by your impressions! We have some very natural psychics among us :)

Thank you for taking part. And exercise 2 has just been posted on the forum. It's a bit of a mystery, so hopefully you'll enjoy. I'm looking forward to seeing what you can pick up :)

Audelia

I'll give it a go! Just very quickly -

You're fluid, thorough, creative, fancy. Completed higher education, probably something in the Arts. I can see you let your inner child out quite a bit, but are mature. You don't like to dwell. You live in the moment, do your best to keep positive. You look young?

I see bright, pastel-lay colours around you. Soft yellow, off-white, purple, pink, baby blue. It's your workspace?

Eh, I could be just babbling. Let's see how far off I am! šŸ˜„

Hi Yannie,

You are spot on. I am very creative and love to surround myself with 'fancy' things. I did complete higher education and yes, you're spot on - I have a Masters in English, which falls under 'the arts' :) I hate dwelling on the past and am a big kid at heart. I'm under 30, so I suppose that would fall into the category of being young, depending on how you look at it :)

My workspace doesn't have pastels, but everything else is completely spot on. Well done :)

Audelia

I have a few impressions building up already. I'll be able to articulate better after I sleep on it. I'll be back tomorrow!

Edit: You are a sort of person who likes to think of herself as a hermit, but you do very well around people. You are emotive and expressive. Your body language and face give away what you are thinking and feeling right away, and you can conceal them with only some effort on your part. You are compassionate. Do you have a pet dog? I see you as having dogs or being around them.

You have dark and long hair. You are short or of average height, and it feels like you have a wide build (Your body type comes across as "pitta").

You have dogs, family or some close friends about you. You live with family or a close-knit group of friends. You are cheery and laugh easily, and you have a bright contagious smile.

You come across as one with a lot of energy and enthusiasm in the beginning of any task, but very low energy towards the end of it. You are very imaginative and love to dream and think big.

I see you at home or around pets. The colors I see are dark, brown, beige, and yellow, mellow and pleasant.

Hi ashtoreth,

I am an introvert, through and through so your impression of a hermit makes sense. Despite my introvertedness I do enjoy people and get along well with them, although sometimes i have to push myself to go and enjoy the company! Spot on about my body language - I am the worst liar! And my fiance always says that my emotions come across easily on my face. I can't hide them (it's my pesky Cancer ascendant!). Yes, I am a dog person. I don't have a dog myself as I live in an apartment, but I regularly make trips to my parents house just to play with their pup :)

I have long dark hair and would have a wide build - wide hips, typical Sagittarian shape :) I don't live with friends, but do live with my fiance. I do indeed love to smile and laugh. Yes, I'm all about the ideas in the beginning of a project but do lose steam as we get to the end.

I'm very creative. I play music, work as a journalist and write fiction and paint in my spare time. You also just completely described the decor of my apartment and you're right - I love my home :)

Excellent work!

Audelia

You're feminine and quirky. Crafty. You wear glasses or maybe contacts. You have pets. You have a pleasant voice and people really like you. You enjoy plants/flowers or have a garden.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Hi Queen of Cards,

I am definitely quirky and have been described that way many times. I'm currently trying to embrace my feminine side more :) I do wear glasses and have recently started to wear contacts. I don't have any pets, but I adore animals and want to fill my house full of them as soon as I move out of an apartment :). I get on very well with people and dream of the day that I get to have my own garden so I can plant lots of flowers.

Well done :)

ashtoreth

Hi ashtoreth,

I am an introvert, through and through so your impression of a hermit makes sense. Despite my introvertedness I do enjoy people and get along well with them, although sometimes i have to push myself to go and enjoy the company! Spot on about my body language - I am the worst liar! And my fiance always says that my emotions come across easily on my face. I can't hide them (it's my pesky Cancer ascendant!). Yes, I am a dog person. I don't have a dog myself as I live in an apartment, but I regularly make trips to my parents house just to play with their pup :)

I have long dark hair and would have a wide build - wide hips, typical Sagittarian shape :) I don't live with friends, but do live with my fiance. I do indeed love to smile and laugh. Yes, I'm all about the ideas in the beginning of a project but do lose steam as we get to the end.

I'm very creative. I play music, work as a journalist and write fiction and paint in my spare time. You also just completely described the decor of my apartment and you're right - I love my home :)

Excellent work!

Thank you for the opportunity. I loved this exercise :)

Audelia

You're a white person.
I see black hair.Fine hair I guess.But I feel you have thin hair.
I see you wearing a T-shirt(grey) I don't know why lol.
I strongly feel you have a big forehead,not extremely big lol
You're lean.
You are in a relationship or dating someone.I see a blonde guy.His hair texture is rough.
He's quite tall and fit.
I also see money.And a kid.Maybe your neice or nephew.And I see dogs too.
Does that make any sense at all? lol :p

Hi Classy,

I am white with fine, dark brown hair. I do have a grey t-shirt that I love to wear. My forehead is quite big lol :) I'm naturally lean, but not so much at the moment. I just recently got back to the gym after a long abscence. I have a fiance. He's dark like myself and is quite tall. I don't have any children or nieces or nephews. I do love dogs :)

Lots of hits there Classy. Keep up the fab work :)

Audelia

These exercises are kind of new for me, so I'm probably way off the mark.

These are the impressions I got.

You have blonde hair, green eyes, burn if you're in the sun too long without suncream
You have a really good sense of humour
And I seen an image of a camel, pretty random image to get lol, so I'm taking this a sign that you have either ridden a camel or would like too, or it could point to you maybe having some connection to Egypt.

Hi Tigerangel,

Thank you for taking part :) You're completely right - I do burn in the sun if I don't wear 50SPF sun cream. I'm very pale and I just go bright red. I don't have blonde hair or green eyes, but you are so spot on about Egypt. I've had a long connection with Egypt (I think it's a past life) and have been fascinated by the country ever since I was a child. I got to visit there for the first time last year and one of the first things I did was see the pyramids and ride a camel :)

Brilliant job!