Question about Candlemas

MsPisces

I see that there is now live chat here on the forums. Will the Candlemas ritual be conducted in real time? And at what time?

Thanks!

~MsPisces

MeeWah

Ms Pisces: A good question!
Candlemas will commence at dusk; or about 7PM EST on this Spirituality forum.
At the time this ceremony was planned, the Live Chat was not available.
While the idea of using a live chat vehicle for a ritual has its appeal, the nature of the activity would not be as compatible with live chat features. The real time aspect requires prompt responses for the ceremony to be a viable activity. Due to what is involved, a window of time is needed so all who would like to participate will have the opportunity to do so. Also, holding this on live chat runs the risk of creating an imposition on others who have no such interest.
Forum postings are accessible long after the fact & may be printed out by those who want a hard copy.
In order to permit enough time, I chose today to begin. How long it runs depends on the level of responses.
You are welcome to visit &/or to join us!

jade

AND i can't join in if it's on the chat line cause i can't get it to work for me :(

jade

MeeWah

Jade: Yes, I am aware that not everyone is able to access the live chat, so for the purpose at hand, the forum is best.