Random Q&As - round 3

lord_ewin

I didn't ask that question, but I wonder if the cards are saying it's a younger lady?

I'll pull some cards again when the boys go for a nap.

Topaz71

thats good about the snake, am curious about this caller who doesnt leave a message, am sure it will be someone boring in the end trying to sell me insurance..lol do you get a feel for the sex, male for female?
thanks!

Hmm, I drew one card and got the Stork (Queen of Hearts) soooo...female.

OK. I got the job offer and now I'm clutching. What's the outcome if I take this new job?

214red

I didn't ask that question, but I wonder if the cards are saying it's a younger lady?

I'll pull some cards again when the boys go for a nap.

you did what i asked you , i am now pushing for more details because i am having a freaked out day...my bad!!

214red

OK. I got the job offer and now I'm clutching. What's the outcome if I take this new job?

thanks Topaz!! confirms what LE said!

MoiraKarin

I did not see any question so...

Q.What will be major happening for this coming month for me

214red

Topaz has a question about her new job....

MoiraKarin

snake lady cross
---------------------
clouds

i do not think anything is determined in this outcome. The prime factor if it will be a success, is you. You will be the one who will determine this destiny.
Have faith and trust and things will turn out just fine. Stop fussing with the 'what if..'s' and get entwined in your thoughts.
Faith and trust is essential here

Mona18

Q.What will be major happening for this coming month for me

Garden - Man - Sun
Snake

Hmmm, a meeting or perhaps date with this masculine figure. He/She has a strong personality. This outing will be a good one ... possibly out doors. It will bring a lot of happiness!

------------
Why did he ask about me today?

214red

------------
Why did he ask about me today?

Fish-moon-rider
scythe

It looks like he has been thinking about you, or rather had emotions surface about you, and the rider shows that perhaps he is thinking about contacting you. Scythe is ruled by chiron, its showing that old wounds are resurfacing for him.

Q: whats the child and key combo about, its coming out everywhere event when i am not reading!