Random Q&As - round 3

alyna

Q: whats the child and key combo about, its coming out everywhere event when i am not reading!

Key - Book - Storks

The Key is to the Open side of Book, I think its telling you about the information you need is going to be revealed to you soon, but the Storks is on the closed side, you do not know what it might bring you.

I think this relates to a big change in your life, which is related to some learning or some publishing stuff. Book is also about occult and astrological studies 9th House basically. The card of Learning. Its encouraging you to study the matter further, so that the change can reveal itself. The big change lies on the other side of learning.

A secret is about to be revealed.

Q: This guy M.R, should I hire him to do my software?

Mona18

Q: This guy M.R, should I hire him to do my software?

Heart - Fox - Dog
Flowers

I would say yes! and you might even partner up with him to do other things, or you'll become friends. The Fox in this spread, I think it points to his work and projects and all good cards surround it ...
---------------------
Will these emotions that are resurfacing on his end, bring anything for me? (reading previously done by 214red)

MoiraKarin

I would Will these emotions that are resurfacing on his end, bring anything for me? (reading previously done by 214red)

sun park rider
-----------------
mice

I think he thinks very positive of you, but might be to nervous or timid to ask you out, something he would like to do, but his timid attitude may prevent him from actually taking this step..
----------
Q. What is currently manifesting into my life

alyna

Heart - Fox - Dog
Flowers

I would say yes! and you might even partner up with him to do other things, or you'll become friends. The Fox in this spread, I think it points to his work and projects and all good cards surround it ...

LOL you know what, this guy asked me out last year and we were talking and all and then all of sudden I thought he was a liar since he promised me some journal and he forgot it later. so I stopped talking to him.

Now I don't know how I call him and ask him that I want him to do some work for me. I can pretend that I don't remember him :D That should work. The spread looks good, and I remember I looked at our synastry(Astrology) and my friend on astrology forum said "you boil his blood, in a good way".. I think I have to boil his blood again LOL

Ronia

I have a quickie :D Will I meet M. by the end of this month?

Whoever comes first, give me your Q. :D

214red

child/flowers/cross

I would have to yes (child and Flowers), but it might not be the way you want it to be, something that makes it not as cut and dry as you like. So it might be you want a one on one and it turns into a group meeting, something about the pull (pulled 3 times and got same mixed result) makes me think its a 'yes, but...' answer

MKs question needs to be answered above

daphne

deleted, cross posting, it was already answered :)

214red

deleted, cross posting, it was already answered :)

hey daphane, next time leave it up there, it happens sometimes and its always good to have more then one answer, and your q will also get answered by me or Ronia

daphne

hey daphane, next time leave it up there, it happens sometimes and its always good to have more then one answer, and your q will also get answered by me or Ronia

I am sorry, I did not want to spoil the chain.

MoiraKarin

sun park rider
-----------------
mice

I think he thinks very positive of you, but might be to nervous or timid to ask you out, something he would like to do, but his timid attitude may prevent him from actually taking this step..
----------
Q. What is currently manifesting into my life

You forgot this Q :D
It will be still current, although asked along time ago