Raven and Crow Decks

Laura Borealis

I'm looking for decks that feature lots of birds, especially corvids such as ravens and crows. So for example -

Dream Raven Tarot by Beth Seilonen - chock full of rainbow-colored ravens.
Crow's Magick Tarot by Londa Marks - I don't know much about this one but it appears to have lots of birds.
Badgers Forest by Nakisha VanderHoeven - the pentacles suit depicts crows.

What other decks out there feature our fine feathered friends?

Laura Borealis

Oh, that Raven's Fool looks interesting! The Sun card, wow.

There are noteworthy corvids in some decks. The Wild Unknown has a raven Hierophant, and Mary-el has at least a couple good raven cards, like the Queen of Swords and Seven of Swords. Also, her Five of Swords is my favorite owl card ever.

MoonGypsy

Oh, that Raven's Fool looks interesting! The Sun card, wow.

There are noteworthy corvids in some decks. The Wild Unknown has a raven Hierophant, and Mary-el has at least a couple good raven cards, like the Queen of Swords and Seven of Swords. Also, her Five of Swords is my favorite owl card ever.

i actually had listed Mary El and Wild Unknown and then removed it, as i
wasn't sure if there were enough bird cards...but yes, those are also excellent choices.

You could try running an ISO for the RavensFool deck...it was self published and a LE;
is very OOP, but you never know--you might have luck...
i sold mine on here sometime last year...;)

After lunch i will try and see if i can think of any more...

Arimaya

I want that Raven's Prophecy in my hot little hands asap.

Laura Borealis

Wow, that one looks awesome! Thanks for listing it! Laura, thanks for beginning the thread, I love ravens too :) (and crows!)

It does look very cool... hand-drawn with colored pencil... lots of ravens but also lots of close-ups of hands. I like it very much and it's going on the wish list. :)

Not this one though - The Raven's Journey on Gamecrafter. Good name, but the photoshopped style doesn't appeal to me.

Padma

More hands than ravens in the deck! Interesting, and well drawn, but...eh! Disappointing :(

Thanks for posting the tumblr log, Laura!